• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2e3n7k0.png

Coconut based beef soto

wup8k4.png

Bakso, beef ball in clear soup

2vdldkx.png

Yong tau hu with gado gado sauce, surprisingly good, they called it siow mai

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is still not safe to walk alone on the road, I was in the northern side of Jakarta, Pluit side. Never enjoy shopping, just whack the food there, whahaha, some nice food, but BKK dee kwa na, whahaha

That time went to Jakarta for a short trip with my wife and mom in law because my mom in law wanted to settle her family land issue.. My worst trip ever.. I ate this Mee bakso at this stall..Kena food poisoning, felt feverish at the hotel 4 hours later... My wife kena asthma because of the Jakarta smog.. In the end, both of us were being treated by my mom in law's cousinn who is a doctor there...:(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That time went to Jakarta for a short trip with my wife and mom in law because my mom in law wanted to settle her family land issue.. My worst trip ever.. I ate this Mee bakso at this stall..Kena food poisoning, felt feverish at the hotel 4 hours later... My wife kena asthma because of the Jakarta smog.. In the end, both of us were being treated by my mom in law's cousinn who is a doctor there...:(

I went there last time, stayed for 2 weeks, I was sick for 1 whole week because of the pollution, LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kotek Binya Equalisation (Kotek Binya is his title something like Datuk Sri) is broke nowadays after all his horses went all the way to mountain top to eat grass and all his whores bolted. He can't even afford Petain Road now.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kotek Binya Equalisation (Kotek Binya is his title something like Datuk Sri) is broke nowadays after all his horses went all the way to mountain top to eat grass and all his whores bolted. He can't even afford Petain Road now.

Eh goathead,

You no insult your girlfriend alamaking lah !!.. She at petain rd standing whole day .... still no business binya ....!!:eek::biggrin::smile:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kukubird kuku also also lose to Equalisation kuku liao. He's so drunken kuku nobody know what he's talking about LOL

Last edited: