• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me tomorrow noon flight lah, i mean my password, how???!!!!

1. Don't log out now, don't close existing Sammyboy page.

2. Open another browser page with your favorite email, Yahoo, Hotmail, whatever.

3. Register a new email account with whatever name and password you want.

4. Click back to Sammyboy page, private message to Leongsam your new email address.

5. You should receive new password within half to one day, depending on how long Leongsam is drunk or asleep or both.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VCtjVsdHo84?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

e146y0.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdeekrup Khun Alamaking, I thing this time you really ALAMAK liao la
I really damn kuku like fuck.... At Indo, they actually ban www.sammyboy.com, so i need to go to singsupplies.com to read the forum, tried to log in, alamak, failed many times, tried to go to my yahoo email, also forgot the password.... yahoo account tio locked 12 hours.... alamak...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was bored in the last 2 days, but quite happening last night, my brought me to mangga besar, old business area, got minahs standing by the streets, got some chinese also..... there a pimp and a few motorcycles around them, i asked my friend why got motorcycles, my friend said just n case got police came, they bikes can help them vacate the area faster, LOL

The building I stayed have many PRCs staying, so 6-7pm, all trot off to work, I think SG PRCs are prettier...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok bro. Wish you luck to find your password.

2hrs time I fly to Penang for makan.

If any bro have lobang where to eat please share leh I know nuts about Penang.

I really damn kuku like fuck.... At Indo, they actually ban www.sammyboy.com, so i need to go to singsupplies.com to read the forum, tried to log in, alamak, failed many times, tried to go to my yahoo email, also forgot the password.... yahoo account tio locked 12 hours.... alamak...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok bro. Wish you luck to find your password.

2hrs time I fly to Penang for makan.

If any bro have lobang where to eat please share leh I know nuts about Penang.
Have fun there joe, just anyhow whack the food lah, better than SG food anytime, whahahaha.... Tonight ask Ramseth, he Mr Know It All, ask him go which africa area kill a lion, i'm not surprise he knows also, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, how many Indomee or Chinamee have you had over there? :biggrin:
Indomee rich 1 got nice body, Chinamee in Jakarta really no bad, not as much as BKK, but once in a while you see quite chio 1. Worst is Kuala Lumpur, my face squirmed, not squirt hor... KL really OMG, LOL

Hows your trip? go where? Phuket > BKK?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indomee rich 1 got nice body, Chinamee in Jakarta really no bad, not as much as BKK, but once in a while you see quite chio 1. Worst is Kuala Lumpur, my face squirmed, not squirt hor... KL really OMG, LOL

Hows your trip? go where? Phuket > BKK?

Let's just say, just helping a "stranded" friend from afar to cross borders bypassing "formalities." Now that I've gotten him in, there'd be further complication and headache and legwork for me when he wants to get out. Sigh, debt of favor. He helped me a lot in my days in US. Now he's in trouble, I have to help him.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Jah, me back liao, talk cock session resumes, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good that you back... Did you went shopping there? Forget to warn you to be careful of eating at those roadside stalls there... KNN, I kena food poisoning back then eating this noodle soup...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you back... Did you went shopping there? Forget to warn you to be careful of eating at those roadside stalls there... KNN, I kena food poisoning back then eating this noodle soup...
It is still not safe to walk alone on the road, I was in the northern side of Jakarta, Pluit side. Never enjoy shopping, just whack the food there, whahaha, some nice food, but BKK dee kwa na, whahaha