• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what Alamaking is doing in Jakarta now:
- Eating
- Drinking
- Fucking
- Gambling
- All of the above LOL 吃喝嫖赌

Hope that Alamaking isn't languishing in a Jakarta police lockup already...:eek:

wah seh...doing all the not supposed to do in Muslim cuntries...LOL

neber add...smoke weed?

Thought smoking weed is a Muslim favorite? :biggrin: When I was lockup SC, most of those thrown into lockup for smoking weed are Malays. Drifter was also SC. It's probable that he learnt weed smoking by confiscating weed from Malays arrested. :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, this forum link is banned at Indo when you 1st connect to the website, after a while you can get in, then banned again... i have to go to proxy to come here. Hahahaha....

The connection in JKT is damn bad, the place is worse than BKK, traffic is horrible....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, this forum link is banned at Indo when you 1st connect to the website, after a while you can get in, then banned again... i have to go to proxy to come here. Hahahaha....

The connection in JKT is damn bad, the place is worse than BKK, traffic is horrible....

How's Jakarta..???

I'm sure the air is very bad there... Noise, smoke pollution from the traffic..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How's Jakarta..???

I'm sure the air is very bad there... Noise, smoke pollution from the traffic..
Surprisingly it was raining tonight and quite cooling, I stay the north side area, near the seaside, so quite ok, but the jam, omg... is polluted all right...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that Alamaking isn't languishing in a Jakarta police lockup already...:eek:

Thought smoking weed is a Muslim favorite? :biggrin: When I was lockup SC, most of those thrown into lockup for smoking weed are Malays. Drifter was also SC. It's probable that he learnt weed smoking by confiscating weed from Malays arrested. :rolleyes:

Surprisingly it was raining tonight and quite cooling, I stay the north side area, near the seaside, so quite ok, but the jam, omg... is polluted all right...

Glad Alamaking is alright. Ramseth still MIA. Stoned on weed or languishing in lockup? :eek: :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup everyone!!!!!!

wah lao eh . . . . these few days so many visitors, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Aussies, Chinese every night pengsan man . . . . . . . sibeh jialat

Tomorrow go Penang with mrs for hawker food come back Monday . . . . purely makan affair must be interesting . . . . any bro can give suggestion ? I not familiar la will be staying in G-Hotel.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah the return of the TCSS king! But Man U cockup lah, draw nia :(

Away what, ok lah.

Ehh, i got a serious problem, i cant remember my password for this forum liao, now depending on my cache to retrieve the password. I also lost my yahoo email password, how ahh?, wah lau eh....

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

While i agree that Barcelona, Man Utd should have won their recent games, please take note that they have a busy schedule with their domestic league and CL games so be cautious when betting during this period. :biggrin:

will man utd throw away this first match and focus on chelsea in the BPL?
maybe having a draw and retain players in good health?

Yup, I think a draw would be a good result. They dun need to win this one. Save it for Chelsea.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Away what, ok lah.

Ehh, i got a serious problem, i cant remember my password for this forum liao, now depending on my cache to retrieve the password. I also lost my yahoo email password, how ahh?, wah lau eh....

Private message to Leongsam right now since you're still logged in, give him your new email address.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

145596957fcceb58ead924d152ef879f691ad7a2.jpg

"Mamma Mia! Next time please choose an easy password like "ILoveChicharita" ok.
I missed you BTW" * sob *

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought your flight back is tomorrow? Don't ask me to help you in Indonesia if you're kidnapped. If in Thailand maybe I can work out something but Indonesia, how to help?
Me tomorrow noon flight lah, i mean my password, how???!!!!