• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in 2004, anthens hosted the olympics : greece stunned europe and won euro 2004 prior to that.

this year london is hosting the olympic games....

just food for thought.

Sinkie stunned the world by allowing the govt to screw them and are able to endure such pain daily.

Just food for thought.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
in 2004, anthens hosted the olympics : greece stunned europe and won euro 2004 prior to that.

just food for thought.

Best post of the thread so far.
Like the Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio would say,
This is Destiny!!
It is England's destiny to be Euro champion now.
It is Rooney's time now.
This time, England would get it right.

Points for you.

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Except for Rep. of Ireland who are the whipping boys in this tournament, many favorites failed to win convincingly / by two goal > margin. :biggrin:

0-0? It has been eluding Narong Wongwan! But from today onwards, opportunity comes in the England vs Italy game while my draw prediction is 1-1. :biggrin:

The competition so far..

1624970982322b23223c659a51f1cbc8e9f554ed.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0-0? It has been eluding Narong Wongwan! But from today onwards, opportunity comes in the England vs Italy game while my draw prediction is 1-1. :biggrin:

The competition so far..
0-0 lai liao.............dun miss the boat..........matchday 26 just when you least expected........today's odds is 12x.....as long as from now till final sure 'open' 0 goal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just food for thought.

Portugal hosted Euro 2004 and was the runner-up.

Poland/Ukraine are hosting Euro 2012 and one of the two hosts should be the runner-up... oh wait.

And China, host of the Olympic Games in 2008, also won Euro 2008.... oh wait.

See how silly your screwy 'logic' is?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0-0 lai liao.............dun miss the boat..........matchday 26 just when you least expected........today's odds is 12x.....as long as from now till final sure 'open' 0 goal.

Yesterday I nearly hit 0-0 scoreline. Invested $100 on 0-0 and 1-0 to win $800 and $650 respectively.

Net still won $450.

Already invested $100 for 0-0 and 1-0 for England match.

0-0 it'll happen and it must happen. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England supporters like to come out with such logic.......back then calculate mathematics formula say england will win world cup.......those gamblers who banked on england still pui chow nua until today.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my Gul office, I can see Greece preparing 4 double decker buses to be parked in their own penalty box against Germany tonite.:biggrin:. But the Krauts will still win the game with a 2-0 scoreline..

C'mon Deutschland!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my Gul office, I can see Greece preparing 4 double decker buses to be parked in their own penalty box against Germany tonite.:biggrin:. But the Krauts will still win the game with a 2-0 scoreline..

C'mon Deutschland!!!
After extra time........90 mins FT 0-0....extra time i cheer Deutschland for you

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After extra time........90 mins FT 0-0....extra time i cheer Deutschland for you

Actually I'm also considering the 0 - 0 scoreline after watching the Czech Vs Portugal game last nite.. Maybe will place my bets on a 0-0 draw and a 2-0 win for the Krauts..

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

C'mon Deutschland!!!

These are the kind of defenders coaches want. Defend with your life and escape booking from referees. :biggrin:

article-2160808-13A87259000005DC-497_634x442.jpg

16250612961b6bf45776e0890df98a6898dbf7fd.jpg

Last edited: