• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people also think Portugal will win tonite.
But u got say "cannot accept that such a lousy team as the czech republic can enter the SF" meh? :biggrin:

Foolish to dismiss the Czechs. Historically, they perform well at the Euros and apart from their pathetic performance against Russia, they have improved in subsequent games
Czechs to win on penalties.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Foolish to dismiss the Czechs. Historically, they perform well at the Euros and apart from their pathetic performance against Russia, they have improved in subsequent games

It's possible that they can get through, because anything can happen in football.
But they are really a poor team. They were lucky to beat Greece and could have been 3-0 down to Poland in the first 30 minutes.
They have ridden their luck for too long in this competition.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should stick to trolling who u know best, the most powerful person in this forum.
If you troll just any forummer and overdo it, it could be tantamount to bullying.

He picked a fight first, despite me apologizing to him and telling him I was just adding some variety to this discussion thread. He then attacked me personally. And I'm the bully now?

jw5

Loyal
He picked a fight first, despite me apologizing to him and telling him I was just adding some variety to this discussion thread. He then attacked me personally. And I'm the bully now?

Who started it or who was at fault is ambiguous.
But he stopped responding and u were still going to various threads, including the one with the naked man lying face down.
If he was still continuing, then by all means continue, but pls keep it to one thread so that other discussions are not affected.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For knock-out stage, 3/4 ball must eat first then hedge on Portugal while match is in progress.

Good time to go for low scoring result too.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, from the plates at 365 and 12, got a feel that it will be low score game or even 1 goal difference. A little little for 1H, draw at 2.20. Will shut down PC after this post. :smile:

Goodnight and good luck to all bros.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same same.. The Czechs to draw with the Portugese egg tarts and winning it on penalties.. I want to see the PeaCock crying in sadness tonite..

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who started it or who was at fault is ambiguous.
But he stopped responding and u were still going to various threads, including the one with the naked man lying face down.
If he was still continuing, then by all means continue, but pls keep it to one thread so that other discussions are not affected.

You're a reasonable guy who makes sensible posts. I respect u for that. And for that reason, I take your advice. I will stop. Do enjoy the game later. For the record, I am hoping for a Czech win bcos I can't stand to see the arrogance on Ronaldo's face.

jw5

Loyal
Do enjoy the game later. For the record, I am hoping for a Czech win bcos I can't stand to see the arrogance on Ronaldo's face.

You too bro. I still think Portugal will win, can even accept Ronaldo's arrogance, but perhaps only in the SF. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're a reasonable guy who makes sensible posts. I respect u for that. And for that reason, I take your advice. I will stop. Do enjoy the game later. For the record, I am hoping for a Czech win bcos I can't stand to see the arrogance on Ronaldo's face.
draw at 1H also ok. :smile:

OK, I really go ZZzz liaoz. No more plates for tonite liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, really shut down PC liaoz after this post. Enter a little bit more for FT 1-1 at 7.5

Go ZZzzz liaoz. Good Luck to all bros.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haizzz Czech, you do not have another striker? Baros is wasting the slot.:*:
He keeps losing the ball, omg.:mad:

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to say Czechs have been extremely poor in the 2nd half.
You just sense that Portugal will score very soon.

Last edited:

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cristiano-Ronaldo.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-e1339087083205.jpg