• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Italy in fact is a better team than England as a whole. But England will win. It will win not bcos it's any good. It will win bcos it's predestined for England to win Euro 2012. Everyone can see how lucky England was last nite. Ukraine was undoubtedly the better side and Heavens even went to the extent in helping England by "blinding" the goal line referee in not seeing the ball having crossed Joe Hart's goal-line.

As this forumer has so expertly predicted,
it is written in the stars that En-Ger-Land will win Euro 2012
with my main man Rooney
to be the star player of the tournament.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Tips.

Big Huat Small Huat from Qian Hu Fish Farm.
how to bet?
just take the opposite of Big Huat and Small Huat.

http://www.qianhu.com/content/announcement/announceHuat.asp

sure win! :biggrin:

At least Kiev the psychic chicken is half correct ALL THE TIME. :biggrin:

L_190824_news.jpg

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
match refree now kena sent home ...

but actually not e-z 4 ze refree 2 spot ze bol crossed ze line ... dat assistant refree who stood @ ze gol post muz haf been sleeping on ze job ...

My first bet for the day during halftime. Took England giving 1/4 ball -93 to win 10.

No I don't think assistant referee was sleeping for it was all prearranged.

I'm not complaining for my money was on England to win.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sense an upset tonight :biggrin:

another motherhood statement that has absolutely no value add to the discussion here. In any case, if we are to believe in your sixth sense, then we would have all bet on France beating Sweden 3-0. Hawhawhawhahaha........................it's still so farking funny that moronic prediction of yours!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. Italy in fact is a better team than England as a whole. But England will win ...
engrand wun lose against italy, @ worst, go 2 penalties ...

engrand now's most powderful weapon is ah gerrard's cross from ze rite ... oredi scored 3 gols in dat way ...

it was oso germany's most powderful weapon which dey put in2 goot effect in euro 1996 ... dey used tis weapon 2 score 2 late gols n snatched ze euro from ze czech in ze finals ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
engrand wun lose against italy, @ worst, go 2 penalties ...

engrand now's most powderful weapon is ah gerrard's cross from ze rite ... oredi scored 3 gols in dat way ...

it was oso germany's most powderful weapon which dey put in2 goot effect in euro 1996 ... dey used tis weapon 2 score 2 late gols n snatched ze euro from ze czech in ze finals ...

We need more analysts like you in this forum :biggrin: Indeed, those crosses from Gerrard when he goes wide from his central mid position are very effective. With Italy most probably reverting to a 3-5-2, expect Roy Hodgson to instruct his players to focus on the flanks as they did against Sweden. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

It was Oliver Bierhoff, current Germany coach who scored the 2 goals, but who put in the crosses for him huh? Can recall or not?

I tink Portugal will win easily tonite, just cannot accept that such a lousy team as the Czech Republic can enter the SF.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need more analysts like you in this forum :biggrin: Indeed, those crosses from Gerrard when he goes wide from his central mid position are very effective. With Italy most probably reverting to a 3-5-2, expect Roy Hodgson to instruct his players to focus on the flanks as they did against Sweden. :biggrin:

Another absolutely no value add statement. English football has since time in memorial been all about wing play and to say that Roy Hodgson would been instructing to focus on the flanks is like saying the sun will rise in the east tomorrow. What absolute rubbish! But then again, coming from someone who predicted France beating Sweden 3-0, what other nonsense we can't expect from him?

jw5

Loyal
Another absolutely no value add statement. English football has since time in memorial been all about wing play and to say that Roy Hodgson would been instructing to focus on the flanks is like saying the sun will rise in the east tomorrow. What absolute rubbish! But then again, coming from someone who predicted France beating Sweden 3-0, what other nonsense we can't expect from him?

You should stick to trolling who u know best, the most powerful person in this forum.
If you troll just any forummer and overdo it, it could be tantamount to bullying.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was Oliver Bierhoff, current Germany coach who scored the 2 goals, but who put in the crosses for him huh? Can recall or not?

Yes, Oliver Bierhoff. Targetmen like him are becoming extinct these days with the advent of the false nine. :(

I tink Portugal will win easily tonite, just cannot accept that such a lousy team as the Czech Republic can enter the SF.

Czech Republic not that bad lah. Hubschman, Jiracek, Gebre-Selassie, Pilar, Cech etc. I haven't decided but I'll most probably go for the Czechs. Remember the rule of thumb of football? Just look at how Sweden utterly destroyed my France 3-0 prediction by parking the bus. France had absolutely no chance of scoring against their 8-man fortress. Czech Republic will do something similar tonight :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yes, Oliver Bierhoff. Targetmen like him are becoming extinct these days with the advent of the false nine. :(

Andy Carroll is also an old fashioned targetman.

The only player whom I think has played well is Pilar. Cech has had a very shaky championship. He gifted a goal to Greece.
Sweden won because Zlatan scored a great goal. They didn't actually park the bus, France wasted what chances they had.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andy Carroll is also an old fashioned targetman.

The only player whom I think has played well is Pilar. Cech has had a very shaky championship. He gifted a goal to Greece.
Sweden won because Zlatan scored a great goal. They didn't actually park the bus, France wasted what chances they had.

They did park the bus. Defended v deep with 2 banks of four as France took their bloody sweet time to stroke the ball around.

[video=youtube;jroV83dOqIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jroV83dOqIo[/video]

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England played very well last night. :biggrin: CCB won both AH lost both TG last night. KNN!

AH Picks
Czech Jiak Kew Swee :biggrin:
Greece Jiak Kew Song :biggrin:
France Jiak Kew Hoh :biggrin:
England Swee Swee Swee :biggrin:

GO GO GO!
Czech Jiak Kew Swee +0.75 @ +98. :biggrin: HAMTAM!:biggrin:
TG Under 2.25 +100 :biggrin: Fun Bet :biggrin:
Support abit for Bro Narong Wongwan 0-0 at $9.5 :biggrin:
Czech 1x2 at $5.69. Cover abit too :biggrin:

Good Luck All!:biggrin:

Last edited: