• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't respect other's analysis, you expect others to do so to you?

I'm not expecting everone to respect my analysis and when they don't, I just accept them and move on. See my replies to jw5 and u will understand. He has said my posts on match-fixing are absurd. I replied him "no worries, bro" and wished him to enjoy the matches. As for Cruxx, I'd apologised to him but he refuse to move on and attack me instead. I'd told him that this is just a footballing discussion and there's no need to be so serious but he doesn't want to let go and aims to ridicule further. He's doing so as he expects everyone to bow to him as the expert here and only his views are right. I won't let it happen if he wants to adopt such a tone. I will oblige him all the way.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind having a debate, no matter how heated, with fellow sbfers like I Hate Pappies and Narong Wongwan. It's the irrational and spiteful ones like Jar Mustafa and freedalas that I refuse to entertain :biggrin:

I hope his star don't sink my England boat tonight. I just bought a new keyboard, wonder to eat the old one or new one. Old one more salty, i like salty stuffs. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind having a debate, no matter how heated, with fellow sbfers like I Hate Pappies and Narong Wongwan. It's the irrational and spiteful ones like Jar Mustafa and freedalas that I refuse to entertain :biggrin:

Wow, i m in your list. :biggrin: I m nicer in this thread. :biggrin:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. He and Jar Mustafa are on my ignore list now. I've a phobia of schizophrenics. This freedalas will be nice and cordial before kickoff. After match ends, with the benefit of hindsight, he will become all smug, telling you how right he was and how wrong you were. :biggrin:

You are angry with us simply because you were absolutely wrong with your predictions last nite and using us to cover for your embarrassment. Be a man!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope his star don't sink my England boat tonight. I just bought a new keyboard, wonder to eat the old one or new one. Old one more salty, i like salty stuffs. :biggrin:

You will only have salty mouse to eat after the tournament ends. I think France and England will meet in the final. :biggrin:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I'm spiteful then I wouldn't have apologise to u. The truth is that your ego was so badly bruised with your wrong predictions despite coming with such bombastic analysis to impress and so can't stand people pointing that out. You do not own this thread such that everyone has to go by what u said.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not expecting everone to respect my analysis and when they don't, I just accept them and move on. See my replies to jw5 and u will understand. He has said my posts on match-fixing are absurd. I replied him "no worries, bro" and wished him to enjoy the matches. As for Cruxx, I'd apologised to him but he refuse to move on and attack me instead. I'd told him that this is just a footballing discussion and there's no need to be so serious but he doesn't want to let go and aims to ridicule further. He's doing so as he expects everyone to bow to him as the expert here and only his views are right. I won't let it happen if he wants to adopt such a tone. I will oblige him all the way.

Cannot like that say lah, bro. This is a very serious thread you know? :biggrin: jw5 just explained his comment is based on your descriptions on the player's expression. I know he don't really believe in match fixing at this level. Let's handle 2 issues separately for now, ok? Cruxx also not a kelong believer, nothing wrong with his analysis though.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, i m in your list. :biggrin: I m nicer in this thread. :biggrin:

It's not about being nice or not. I don't mind angry debates. In fact, I quite like them. It's those who can't handle the cut and thrust of debates and those who contradict me for the sake of contradicting whom I ignore. I made a legitimate analogy but that bugger had the cheek to denounce it as the most ridiculous analogy ever. That's when I knew he's just here to rant mindlessly. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will only have salty mouse to eat after the tournament ends. I think France and England will meet in the final. :biggrin:

Actually, i was thinking so too. England and France Finals. Both are not overheated at this moment. Portugal likely to pack their bags soon. Peacock's ray too strong. My theory of conspiracy. Let's see how things progress. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about being nice or not. I don't mind angry debates. In fact, I quite like them. It's those who can't handle the cut and thrust of debates and those who contradict me for the sake of contradicting whom I ignore. I made a legitimate analogy but that bugger had the cheek to denounce it as the most ridiculous analogy ever. That's when I knew he's just here to rant mindlessly. :biggrin:

Ok, noted. Match start liao, logging off now. Good luck. :biggrin:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just because I can't see any semblance of a logic in your analogy, u accuse me of ranting mindlessly. And just because people don't agree with your analysis thery are contradicting u for the sake of contradicting? u are exactly as I said u are, u think u are the only one who is right here all the time and no one must disagree with u. It's a matter of u ego being too huge that's all, simple as that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wooo i wonder what's up with someone that says he's going to ignore someone BUT somehow has to announce it to the entire world I'M IGNORING YOU!!!!! as if that even means anything at all. Btw who's mustafa? Anyway what can we say about someone that copies himself after clinton666 and even uses his avatar and even fails at trolling unlike clinton666. Hi get some originality and use your own avatar.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bad bad, Ukraine didnt score in the 1st half.

funny, play for glory, Sweden suddenly play better than their first 2 matches.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England have parked the bus right at the very back of the depot!

As for Wayne Rooney, please see my previous posting. He is not match fit and needs to be substituted if England don't score soon in the 2nd half.