• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, the self-proclaimed expert here predicted France 3 Sweden 0 and England 3 Ukraine 1. How very wrong was he. Goes to show all his long-winded and bombastic analysis are all bullshit. Worse still, when he gets wrong, he takes it out on people who don't agree with his views. A real loser.

As I said, the stars are aligned perfectly for England. They got that one cheap goal and was spared the equaliser who crossed the line. What's more France lost, so England will play Italy instead of Spain. As I said, England is destined to win this tournament this time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter if France lose, it still qualifies. Easier for Spain to beat in the q-finals.

And yes, the last of the east European scums (Ukraine) has been eliminated. Bye!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, the self-proclaimed expert here predicted France 3 Sweden 0 and England 3 Ukraine 1. How very wrong was he. Goes to show all his long-winded and bombastic analysis are all bullshit. Worse still, when he gets wrong, he takes it out on people who don't agree with his views. A real loser.

As I said, the stars are aligned perfectly for England. They got that one cheap goal and was spared the equaliser who crossed the line. What's more France lost, so England will play Italy instead of Spain. As I said, England is destined to win this tournament this time.

He ignored you liao so he cannot read what you posted. Or maybe he PRETENDED to ignore you and still reads your posts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dunno, I think Italy might win. Expect defensive catenaccio on both sides, maybe it will even go to penalties.

Balotelli vs Joe Hart/Lescott. Lots of Man City action in the England box.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
french gays are fucked.:biggrin:
cant penetrate. Benzema cannot make it. Gays cant break down defensive team.

now 2 parking bus team will meet, England vs Italy. hahaha:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, why you hate East Europeans so much? LOL :biggrin:

Did you watch the matches? Their fans are highly annoying: lighting flares, jeering whenever any opponent player has the ball, racist chants, throwing another ball onto the pitch etc. Croatia, though not really a eastern European country, was guilty of this too.

Ex-Soviet sore loser mentality. Good riddance to the hosts.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
french gays are fucked.:biggrin:
cant penetrate. Benzema cannot make it. Gays cant break down defensive team.

now 2 parking bus team will meet, England vs Italy. hahaha:biggrin:

Boss, it's very frustrating to see their players cluster fuck in midfield with no penetration at all. :(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you watch the matches? Their fans are highly annoying: lighting flares, jeering whenever any opponent player has the ball, racist chants, throwing another ball onto the pitch etc. Croatia, though not really a eastern European country, was guilty of this too.

Ex-Soviet sore loser mentality. Good riddance to the hosts.

They seem rather backward to me, to be brutally honest. A lot of neo-nazis in those cuntries. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here are my top three shittiest strikers (not supposed to be shitty but played like shit) thus far:

1) Milan Baros
2) Karim Benzema
3) Robbie Van Persie

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mario_Balotelli_4.jpg

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just woke up. Missed both games but it's ok because "park the bus" games are boring. Only surprise is Sweden change of style to beat France. Before any asshole comes in here and take swipes on Sweden vs France 2-0 shock upset, save it because they are not fit to criticize when they themselves have not made a score prediction for this game. Before the game they would have never predict Sweden who have nothing to play for except pride to upset France with a 2-0 score line. :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before any asshole comes in here and take swipes on Sweden vs France 2-0 shock upset, save it because they are not fit to criticize when they themselves have not made a score prediction for this game. Before the game they would have never predict Sweden who have nothing to play for except pride to upset France with a 2-0 score line. :biggrin:

Don't worry. Who'd bother to do that? :rolleyes:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the qtr final match-ups, the PIGS are on course to book all 4 spots in the semi-finals. Only Germany can stop them. :biggrin: