• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England will choke tonight. A lot of pressure on Rooney to perform and my feeling is he will badly disappoint.
Hodgson should start with the existing winning team (Carroll and Welbeck) and bring on Rooney as a sub if necessary.

Tactically, Hodgson has got it wrong if he starts with Rooney.
Prediction: Ukraine 2 England 1

Lewandowski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England will choke tonight. A lot of pressure on Rooney to perform and my feeling is he will badly disappoint.
Hodgson should start with the existing winning team (Carroll and Welbeck) and bring on Rooney as a sub if necessary.

No problem. After scoring one goal, park the bus. That's England! :biggrin:

Hodgson will play Carroll only when they need his aerial power against "katek" teams. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Hodgson has already confirmed Rooney will start, probably in place of Carroll.
Walcott also likely to start in place of Milner on the right.
I think Rooney will play well, he is not the hot headed punk he was a few years ago.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shevchenko is 35 (going to be 36) years old.

Just because he scored two goals against a crappy Swedish defense, people think he's a miracle worker.

Hopefully England wins. Not that I support England, but rather I can't stand those eastern European fans. Jeering, lighting flares, fighting on the streets.

Good riddance to Poland, Russia and Ukraine!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 2 boiled eggs is referring to me then it's not superstition but based on probability.
My strategy is to bet all 0-0 from this point onwards.
It's been a long time coming that's my prediction.

Might not feature. 50/50

There is only one superstitious burger who talks about two boiled eggs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me tink engrand match wil n golless ...

Anything is possible as they say ball is round.
Just because my prediction is different and maybe not usual way of predicting does not give anyone FUCKING right to name calling....want to start I stand your parents bones first.

Dun behave like tonychat coming here to irritate everyone.

Sharing for a bit of fun...it's my money to lose if/when I win it's my luck.

One bro even started a thread on how to bet with his own theory...dun agree but wish him luck still.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carroll's winning goal assisted by Jordan Henderson? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Btw, Shevchenko's chances of playing is only 50-50..............

i think Ukraine will score a goal. reason why i picked Shevchenko as the scorer is purely because i only knew 1 player ( Shevchenko ) from the entire Ukraine squad. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think Ukraine will score a goal. reason why i picked Shevchenko as the scorer is purely because i only knew 1 player ( Shevchenko ) from the entire Ukraine squad. :biggrin:
voronin the reject from liverpool, u can rmb bah?
and Gusev/Husyev, i heard of him too.:biggrin:

only 3 i know hahaha.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gotta the feeling Ukraine will kick England out of the tournament later tonite..

Any Bros here share that same feeling as me? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shevchenko, posing for a photo with his hot girlfriend.

294905_441846722500306_1721930352_n.jpg