• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok lah to each his own.
in any forum we agree to disagree everyone's entitled to their own beliefs/opinions.

More ammo for conspiracy theorists....some examples....

those who watch football knows the skills levels of top professionals.
DB can score a goal from his own half.....i believe from the other end he also can do it.....
There was a documented story of how he kicked a drink can on the roadside to the other opposite end of the street into the small opening of a trashbin.
he is THAT GOOD....now see footage of how he missed penalties from 12 yards.

or those who know about Johann Cryuff how he used to tekan and sabo his team mates by sending precise passess that made them missed by inches to make them look bad (he admitted later years).

my point being these are the type of skills level of these professionals that they dun even need to miss a wide open goal but can timed a shot to hit the post/crossbar if they want.

Everyone is entitled to his own belief, be faced or be kicked. A non-believer throwing in the "answer" for the believers? Give people a chance to share their thoughts, don't jump into any conclusion on behalf of others. He is lucky i never started the sentence standing in his parent's bone.

Yup, that's how precise where they can want the ball to land at for their level.

Last edited:

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Casillas blames nerves for below-par performance

19 June 2012

12427402450.jpg

Spain captain Iker Casillas says nerves were to blame as the defending champions struggled to impose themselves on Croatia at Euro 2012. Spain topped Group C following their hard-fought 1-0 win in their final group game encounter, with Jesus Navas netting the winner three minutes from time to seal the three points.

And Casillas was happy to see his side progress, but acknowledged that Spain must deal with the pressure better if they are to reclaim the trophy on July 1.
"We had to suffer, but it's normal. There's not a single weak rival, and everyone who plays against Spain give the 100 percent. We've been good taking advantage of the situation," he said.

The captain had to be in top form to keep a clean sheet, with Ivan Rakitic's close-range header the biggest threat.
"Fortunately, I was running to the ball, (and) in the good place, and I could stop his header. I was feeling good tonight. And I left the pitch with happiness," he said.

And the shot-stopper blamed the players' nerves in what led to a difficult performance against Croatia, but feels that after advancing from the group, the 'do-or-die' nature of the knockout round could now help Spain to perform better.
"It was difficult because we went all nervous. With an isolated action we would have been out. Now we have got a life or death game, and I think that's not bad at all for Spain," he said.

"We go step by step, and then we'll see where we can get.
"I don't think this is the same Spain than World Cup. But it's because everyone know us already. Now, when (Andres) Iniesta or (David) Silva gets the ball, they (have) got three players with them. Spain (have) got a marvellous touch, and everyone knows that."

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type is it?

"maybe be 3 or more goals, but if the other team park the bus then maybe 1 or 2 goals only.. spain is strong but beating them is not impossible as barca has shown to be beatable.. france will not score a lot unless benzema suddenly on top form.. '??

my prediction : if rooney starts the game and he plays like a manu player + combine with danny welbeck, england will be on song. if rooney plays like when he wears england shirt, england will struggle to beat ulkraine. narrow win for england is possible but draw is also on the cards. and if match remains scoreless for long time, england will get nervous and ulkraine may even sneak a win. :wink:

can or not? btw i apologise for missing your earlier predictions. whats your prediction for tonight? i make sure i dont miss it.

I hope England play like fuck and win or draw to go through. Please play like shit, Rooney! :biggrin:
Could tonight be the night i eat my keyboard?:eek::confused::p

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type is it?

"maybe be 3 or more goals, but if the other team park the bus then maybe 1 or 2 goals only.. spain is strong but beating them is not impossible as barca has shown to be beatable.. france will not score a lot unless benzema suddenly on top form.. '??

my prediction : if rooney starts the game and he plays like a manu player + combine with danny welbeck, england will be on song. if rooney plays like when he wears england shirt, england will struggle to beat ulkraine. narrow win for england is possible but draw is also on the cards. and if match remains scoreless for long time, england will get nervous and ulkraine may even sneak a win. :wink:

can or not?

So cheong-hei :biggrin:

Herds and sideswipe default score prediction for England is 0-1. :biggrin:
Don't ask me for England's games score prediction because i always look forward for them to fail and thus it will never be realistic. :biggrin:

Sweden 1 France 3

If tio ok, boh tio - suar.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He also kena eat bullets....lucky man....betting is just right for him

Ivan was damn lucky to survive the three bullets the assassin pumped into him at point blank in 1981 outside his house at Swiss Club Rd.

BTW, he was a close friend of Alex Ferguson and they both owned a champion race horse, Comanche which after retirement stood sire in my pal's stud farm in Aust.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether a soccer match kelong or not, anyone realise punters decide which team to bet on? Bookies and fixers have no say which team you are betting your money on.

So, for punters in a kelong game, it is still 50-50 chance of winning or losing coz you get to decide which team to back. Bookies and fixers cannot influence you.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether a soccer match kelong or not, anyone realise punters decide which team to bet on? Bookies and fixers have no say which team you are betting your money on.

So, for punters in a kelong game, it is still 50-50 chance of winning or losing coz you get to decide which team to back. Bookies and fixers cannot influence you.

Correct, results are decided by punters. Decision can be made easier by tossing a coin, but nobody will do that. Maybe those lose until don't what to bet next will do so. Odds and especially Handicaps can make punters lean towards certain choices though. This is especially noticeable during Malaysia Cup previously.
It does not matter much to punters but it's a cruel truth for football fanatics.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct, results are decided by punters. Decision can be made easier by tossing a coin, but nobody will do that. Maybe those lose until don't what to bet next will do so. Odds and especially Handicaps can make punters lean towards certain choices though. This is especially noticeable during Malaysia Cup previously.
It does not matter much to punters but it's a cruel truth for football fanatics.

Of course, you can rely on coin tossing. But not all of us bet only on Asian Handicap. Those of us who bet on scorelines and match outcomes can't afford to depend on luck and unproven conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are the odds France will be knock out?:confused:

it seems no matter what is the outcome England vs Ukraine, France still advance right?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, you can rely on coin tossing. But not all of us bet only on Asian Handicap. Those of us who bet on scorelines and match outcomes can't afford to depend on luck and unproven conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Of cos, even those regular punters on AH have to do some studies before placing their bets.
Am waiting for you to burst the myth.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
engrand wil b using their usual tactics ... park their tim coach in front of their gol mouth ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos, even those regular punters on AH have to do some studies before placing their bets.
Am waiting for you to burst the myth.

Burst what myth? I've already given freedalas my response. You expect me to prove a negative? The onus should be on you to prove that kelong is pervasive in top level football. Go on. I'm waiting for your proof of Wayne Rooney taking money from bookies. :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
engrand wil b using their usual tactics ... park their tim coach in front of their gol mouth ...

And they will succeed tonight. :biggrin: Betting rule of thumb: it's virtually impossible to score against a team that parks the bus. Just ask the Spaniards. Struggled for 70 mins last night until Croatia switched to a 4-4-2.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Burst what myth? I've already given freedalas my response. You expect me to prove a negative? The onus should be on you to prove that kelong is pervasive in top level football. Go on. I'm waiting for your proof of Wayne Rooney taking money from bookies. :rolleyes:

Where? I didn't see it?

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are a disgrace. The whole world has seen how England plays their futsal. Want my respect? Not until they change. Same for Greece. :biggrin:

184968_thumb.jpg

France will not adopt England's style of play, insists Blanc
The French boss insists he would never set up his side to play in the way the Three Lions did during the 1-1 draw in their Group D opener and vows to take the game to Sweden