• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
22 games kicked off so far still NO goalless draw....
Time to punt on goalless draw.

Best quote of the day. Will post this in the "Best Quotes by SBF forummers" thread. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You want goalless score? Higher chances in semi finals or finals. Apply to all competitions. :biggrin:

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flop of the match

Netherlands
Van Pussy and Huntelaar - 90 minutes + injury time on the pitch but no goals from them against Portugal. Portugal defense good?
No chances for Dirt Kuyt who fall behind the pecking order. Who knows? He could have scored.

Denmark
Nicklas Bendtner - scored a brace against Portugal but no goals against Die
Mannschaft. Germany defense good?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best quote of the day. Will post this in the "Best Quotes by SBF forummers" thread. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You want goalless score? Higher chances in semi finals or finals. Apply to all competitions. :biggrin:
goalless draw average payout 9-12 times.....start now to catch the worm....you will not lose even if the next 8-9 same no goalless draw appear.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greece's New Democracy Party has won the General Election and Monday morning stock global markets will cheong.

Come on Peacock Ronaldo, score one more goal for me!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooal!

Thanks to Christian of Portugal and New Democracy Party of Greece.

What a beautiful day it is today!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you reach my level of football knowledge then i will give you an audience. :biggrin:
i'll have you know i earned my first million betting on soccer more than 30 years ago.
you can include that in your quote of the month...
anyone can profess to be anything on the internet :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad news for ak and zeddy. peacock has scored one more goal and even on the german matchi heard the commentator mention him by name and not portugal.so he's the hero of euro2012. his ego is thru the roof

When the Pea Cock scored the 2nd goal, I knew it was over for the Dutch and quickly went to sleep.. The Portugese egg tarts deserved to go thru.. Pea Cock finally rised to the occasion.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'll have you know i earned my first million betting on soccer more than 30 years ago.
you can include that in your quote of the month...
anyone can profess to be anything on the internet :biggrin:

It's ok as you don't have to produce proof of your winnings. We are two different worlds when you like to link almost everything to match fixing and "the stars". :biggrin:

When the Pea Cock scored the 2nd goal, I knew it was over for the Dutch and quickly went to sleep.. The Portugese egg tarts deserved to go thru.. Pea Cock finally rised to the occasion.

1. To silence his critics.
2. No improvement on Oranje's defense despite Marwijk making changes to his squad.
3. Two top strikers Van Pussy and Huntelaar failed to find the net for 90 minutes.
4. Will they sack Marwijk who is the father in law of Oranje Captain Mark Van Bommel?

:biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. To silence his critics.
2. No improvement on Oranje's defense despite Marwijk making changes to his squad.
3. Two top strikers Van Pussy and Huntelaar failed to find the net for 90 minutes.
4. Will they sack Marwijk who is the father in law of Oranje Captain Mark Van Bommel?

:biggrin:

Will the Czechs and the Greeks park the bus and the lorry against Portugese and the Germans in the Quarter Finals? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So fast talk about Qtr Finals?:eek:

Ok today's game I predict a 2-1 win for the Spaniards.. I don't want the Croats to win due to their racist fans who allegedly threw a banana at Balotelli.. Time to send these racist fans packing back home by kicking their team out of the tournament..

The Italians stallions will steamroll past the luckless Irish today.. 2-0 to the Italianos..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok as you don't have to produce proof of your winnings. We are two different worlds when you like to link almost everything to match fixing and "the stars". :biggrin:

[/COLOR]
like i said anyone can be anything in cyberspace.....you can blow your cannon as big as possible.

anyone can predict......i just sharing mine......accurate or not after game over will know.....as with all gambling luck plays pivotal role.

even the teams and players in euro needs a bit of luck during the game.

to each his own....i dun bother about what others bet.....everyone entitled to their opinions....it wont affect the end result.....you want to run down my predictions just because you think you know more about soccer, fucking soccer snob.
Maybe i malu your clone that could not decipher market odds....relax its only cyberspace no reputation to uphold one....dunno say dunno no one will laugh one.

parting shot...i dun link everything to match fixing......but i know it exists.......
and i dun study the stars.......you got me mixed up with the guy who predicted its england destiny this year.
i based my gambling on probability......that's why i predicted goalless draws coming.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight's bao jiak tip: Croatia 2 Spain 2 :o

I predict Croatia 1 Spain 3 :biggrin:

Torres: Talk of a fix between Spain and Croatia is disrespectful

The Spain striker believes his side only have to look at Russia to see what happens if they perform complacently during their final group game against the Balkans on Monday

Jun 17, 2012 7:15:00 PM

By Matthew Harold

192653hp2.jpg

Fernando Torres claims that any talk about Spain fixing their final game with Croatia is "disrespectful".

A 2-2 draw or higher would see both sides qualify for the quarter-finals of Euro 2012, putting Italy out of the tournament, much akin to the 'Nordic fix' that occurred eight years ago when Sweden and Denmark similarly eliminated the Azzurri.

Speaking at a press conference ahead of the match, Torres said: "To talk about this match being fixed is a lack of respect for Spain, as it is for Croatia."

"We know Croatia's strengths and how to approach the game; we think we can play our game and win but we have respect for them."

"We know their strengths and how to approach the game; we think we can play our game and win the game but we have respect for them because Russia conceded one goal and you are out."

Torres went on to reflect to the surprise developments in Group A on Saturday, which saw Russia exit the competition at the hands of Greece, and the Chelsea ace has called La Roja to not underestimate the Vatreni.

"As Russia showed, they conceded one goal and went out," he continued. "I think the Russia result is a wakeup call for all the teams that you have to win the last game.

"Even six points and you can be out; you have to be wary, especially of an opponent like Croatia."

Kick off between Spain and Croatia on Monday commences at 20:45CET.

jw5

Loyal
Latest SG Pools odds for:
Croatia 2 Spain 2 is X6
Croatia 3 Spain 3 is X30

Possibly an all time low for 2-2 and 3-3 PTS.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest SG Pools odds for:
Croatia 2 Spain 2 is X6
Croatia 3 Spain 3 is X30

Possibly an all time low for 2-2 and 3-3 PTS.

Why loser pools? dafabet and other agents have PTS and even more games and betting options. Loser pools decides for you which games you play and are desperate to promote their ass league. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Why loser pools? dafabet and other agents have PTS and even more games and betting options. Loser pools decides for you which games you play and are desperate to promote their ass league. :biggrin:

You don't need to bet on the games they have on offer including assleague.
And I prefer to bet small while only worrying about the outcome, and not the collection as well. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goondus and their conspiracy theories. People who have never kicked a ball before will never understand how much more important winning is than a few peanuts from the bookies to fix the game. Those goondus simply have no idea how little the bribes are. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Goondus and their conspiracy theories. People who have never kicked a ball before will never understand how much more important winning is than a few peanuts from the bookies to fix the game. Those goondus simply have no idea how little the bribes are. :rolleyes:

It also depends on the level of competition and the teams and players involved.
Not going to happen in euro, champions league, BPL, etc.
World cup, serie B, asian leagues, etc, all possible.