• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No! "Park the bus" teams Greece and England will play in the finals. That's your rule of thumb. :biggrin:

Not really. I said it's almost impossible to score against "the bus". But France, Spain and Germany have the quality to do so.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
QF1: Czech vs Portugal - Czech wins

QF2: Germany vs Greece - Germany wins

QF3: Spain vs England - England wins

QF4: France vs Italy - France wins

SF1: Czech vs England - England wins

SF2: Germany vs France - France wins

Final: England vs France - France wins :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QF1: Czech vs Portugal - Czech wins

QF2: Germany vs Greece - Germany wins

QF3: Spain vs England - England wins

QF4: France vs Italy - France wins

SF1: Czech vs England - England wins

SF2: Germany vs France - France wins

Final: England vs France - France wins :biggrin:
by ur prediction, who is the underdog?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro ask u sumting, sopcast need to download and install. issit safe?
yes its safe and of course you need to download the sopcast software and install but its super easy to install and small in size. It uses p2p connection and not only was the stream clearer and better than a regular website it was much smoother too. ni lag at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can watch high quality streams here:

http://atdhenet.tv/index.html

Personally, I prefer the Swedish (Svenska) and the French (Française) channels - fastest with almost no buffering or lag. The French channel is also thoughtful enough to show the scores of both ongoing matches on the top of the screen, updated real-time.

Language barrier is less annoying than hearing an American commentator speak on ESPN.

Alamak this type of sites have many streams but have so many pop ups and you need to wait like 30 seconds for the adverts to close. Might have a risk of getting a virus too. some of the streams arent hd too. its easy to get streams like this too just gogle live match bet 2 teams and these type of sites will pop up.sop cast streams are better but more importantly it has no adverts and has a variety of xhannels to watch worldwide

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same coach same players - 2 years later one from top of world cup competition to first round exit of euro. This show how competitive is european soccer.
all hail peacock.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italy 1.28 win return is too small.
AH -1.5 @ 2.04 looks tempting.

Spain 1.72 win is quite attractive.
it's 3.0 for a draw.