• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest "whistling" victim of Jurong East.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1727860244228.jpg

K Shanmugam Sc Another day (2 October 24, 12.37 pm) another evil dirty man walked past from behind me at hawker center and whistled at me. You know what’s more sickening than such people that ganged up on me ? Those in Chinese called 助纣为虐, 一手遮天cover up evil by accusing and blaming victim as mad when there is nothing mad about it but pure evil with Malaysian criminals doing Gestapo style smearing campaign against me for years non stop resulting in these evil dirty men harassment.

Evil devils just act innocent and one thousand men whistled at me with photo proof, with videos with witness on many occasions and yet there are immoral people with no qualms to turn around to falsely accuse victim mad. There is a cctv at the corner of stall that should capture the whistling mouth of this attacker. I don’t confront such evil devils anymore as I am all alone with no one to help me. Where’s justice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 207330

K Shanmugam Sc Another day (2 October 24, 12.37 pm) another evil dirty man walked past from behind me at hawker center and whistled at me. You know what’s more sickening than such people that ganged up on me ? Those in Chinese called 助纣为虐, 一手遮天cover up evil by accusing and blaming victim as mad when there is nothing mad about it but pure evil with Malaysian criminals doing Gestapo style smearing campaign against me for years non stop resulting in these evil dirty men harassment.

Evil devils just act innocent and one thousand men whistled at me with photo proof, with videos with witness on many occasions and yet there are immoral people with no qualms to turn around to falsely accuse victim mad. There is a cctv at the corner of stall that should capture the whistling mouth of this attacker. I don’t confront such evil devils anymore as I am all alone with no one to help me. Where’s justice?
Cantonese criminal dogs start 1000 chicken defamation threads on Gansiokbin is called you are mad. Same principle as 1000 dogs whistle at you is called you are mad and not you are victim of crimes. Got photo proof got cctv got witness of whistle or knocks all can ignore, criminal dogs just cancel them and say you are mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this siaolang goes around her neighborhood and harass innocent men. it's about time she's lockup in IMH
Exposed your lies already so immoral just act blur rinse and repeat lies son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PUI!
btimh20240726.jpg

Everyone with conscience knows you have been viciously attacking me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken and stinky vagina. Now just act innocent tell lies. Do crimes to me and then do manipulation say your victim is mad is so proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT AKA STINKY VAGINA way to win

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese criminal dogs start 1000 chicken defamation threads on Gansiokbin is called you are mad. Same principle as 1000 dogs whistle at you is called you are mad and not you are victim of crimes. Got photo proof got cctv got witness of whistle or knocks all can ignore, criminal dogs just cancel them and say you are mad.
Dogs can’t read “Got photo proof got cctv got witness of whistle or knocks all can ignore, criminal dogs just cancel them and say you are mad.”

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slutty Bin should try to suck their cocks next time by force since cheebye SO ITCHY.

See how they react.
If I will see running towards me, I will give her a fucking punch and kick her big mac.