• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai ppl are stupid part 2 ;)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ohyes, one more thing i like to add is that

Doing good for the country is the right thing the king has to do... there is no need to wayang until that the Thai people have to bow to him on the things that he is supposed to do.

So all these brainwashing are such bullshit to me. If you want to do something good, just do, why must sound the horn so loud to tell people that and make the effort that the Thai people have to bow to him and honour him like a god.

Something is real fishy there.

The Thai people do not owe the King anything at all. They do not need to bow to him or pray to him or whatever this kind of shit. Thai people deserve to live freely and if any leader do not know how to make the country better selflessly, he should be thrown out.

The way the Thai king do and his intention.. it is just like the sinkieTimes who like to praise the PAP and LKY day in and out and brainwash the sinkies too. And you see those RC people and some school teachers telling the student LKY is good and LKy here and LKY there. If you do not believe, go and ask your children about some of their brainwashed teachers.
Totally Same technique.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doing good for the country is the right thing the king has to do... there is no need to wayang until that the Thai people have to bow to him on the things that he is supposed to do.

So all these brainwashing are such bullshit to me. If you want to do something good, just do, why must sound the horn so loud to tell people that and make the effort that the Thai people have to bow to him and honour him like a god.

The Thai people do not owe the King anything at all. They do not need to bow to him or pray to him or whatever this kind of shit. Thai people deserve to live freely and if any leader do not know how to make the country better selflessly, he should be thrown out.

The way the Thai king do and his intention.. it is just like the sinkieTimes who like to praise the PAP and LKY day in and out and brainwash the sinkies too. And you see those RC people and some school teachers telling the student LKY is good and LKy here and LKY there. If you do not believe, go and ask your children about some of their brainwashed teachers.
Totally Same technique.

ladyboy lover shit,

i dare you to say this in thailand:oIo:

any balls? no huh, balless shit :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun care much about thai, i am here to spot sinkie behavior and bash those losers up.

Don't be an internet warrior! Do it in real life. What are you waiting for?

The fact is, you are the lowest level in this society and in real life, the Bangalah FWs are ranked above you!! You dared not complain or take action in real life, cos you are a low level mouse!! Just know how to KPKB behind a PC.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Besides the royal charity works....there are times when the King's intervention in conflicts saved lives and diverted disasters......you can say he might have done them for his own selfish reasons but you cannot deny it happened.
Bear in mind for decades the King has to walk a tightrope dealing with strongmen dictator regimes while ensuring the survival of his royal house.
Your mention of how he got the throne....one of the theories was his brother was murdered by those in power....all the more he should be careful when he was made King

work tirelessly to build his own reputation and image rather..

A real king to me is to give more freedom, happiness and wealth for his people.. and not using ways to enhance his own reputation. Do the Thais have more freedom, happiness and wealth now compare to last time??? i do not think so. Smile daily and frequently , in thai context, does not mean the Thai is happy. All the bowing and pang-tang-ing are just an advertisement show ( referral marketing) on how every thai should behave and be praise upon on that behaviour when the king image appeared and the king name is mentioned.

Doing good for country doesn;t mean his intention and motive is that.. From the way i see it.. he is just trying to put his name and family up high. I do not think that is for the country but only for him and his family.

The working tirelessly is just a show and cover up to consolidate his so called holy power in the minds of the Thais.. When he appeared. he is seen like a god.. that is more like a cult leader than a real King.

A person who do so much of wayang-ing to the people when he is king while his son is a fuck ass, i suspect he gets the throne in some unethical ways.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I always kanna when i go for my run at the park.. sibeh sian.. run halfway and have to stop..

Tonychat I have to agree with you on some of the points in this post. The Thai authorities are monitoring the internet and they know who is posting what so I shall not comment too much because I live here and want no trouble. Its not my country. But then I am surprised a few of our very own yellowshit forumers are not here in this thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am beginning to like you for some of the things you said here tonychat.

Totally Same technique.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think drifter is seriously being emotionally hurted by some thai woman, or maybe lose his love to a thai man, or else, he will not keep posting new threads with titles like 'thai ppl are stupid part ---'.

so?! u marry a jap woman, then what? proves u are high class?? come on la, this time, i'm not siding anyone, but ur behaviour is same as singapore woman who married an ang mo..'oh, my husband is from california blah blah blah'.. just what are u trying to prove? that u marry up? typical behaviour of sg people. i also felt ashame of u, even though u said u are living in japan.

then i think i also start new thread, 'jap ppl are stupid, why build nuclear plant so close to human settlement?', 'sg man who marry jap ppl are stupid, they think they marry jap woman, keep boasting in internet forum saying they marry into woman's clan, so marry up!'

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Besides the royal charity works....there are times when the King's intervention in conflicts saved lives and diverted disasters......you can say he might have done them for his own selfish reasons but you cannot deny it happened.
Bear in mind for decades the King has to walk a tightrope dealing with strongmen dictator regimes while ensuring the survival of his royal house.
Your mention of how he got the throne....one of the theories was his brother was murdered by those in power....all the more he should be careful when he was made King

Come on man, a real king will educate his people on how to be a proper human being. If most thais behave well, the country will progress. That king dun even know how to teach his son to be a proper human being, how to have a country and turn his people into good people.

The only outcome i see is the thais bow down to him. That is the result of his action. Is the country doing well? Is their education doing well. Are the thai people progressing?

What i see is that the king create this culture of bowing and respect and pray to some human being is an obstruction to their progress. The thais cannot think and progress freely when you have this kind of obstruction. Whenever you have a great idea, you submit upwards, you have to see if the elders are comfortable with it. Fuck you man. The ideas is for the betterment of the whole country, what the fuck does it got to do if the elders feel good or not.

A self center and selfish behaviour of the higher ups and pampering of the seniors in a level that obstruct progress and development of others.

The only thai king i like is the one who bring in new technology to thailand. That king is the real king whose action is for the benefit of the country. The current one only get flowers, bowing and praying from his people while his son, that shitfuck, celebrating a birthday of his dog with his low life naked wife surrounded by his palace servants. I wonder what the servants are thinking at that time.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that was King Chulalongkorn...interestingly King Chulalongkorn was the one who banned crawling on floor to kowtow to royalty but the practise was brought back during present king's era.

King Chulalongkorn's only blip in his legacy was the cessation of lands to foreign nations.

Come on man, a real king will educate his people on how to be a proper human being. If most thais behave well, the country will progress. That king dun even know how to teach his son to be a proper human being, how to have a country and turn his people into good people.

The only outcome i see is the thais bow down to him. That is the result of his action. Is the country doing well? Is their education doing well. Are the thai people progressing?

What i see is that the king create this culture of bowing and respect and pray to some human being is an obstruction to their progress. The thais cannot think and progress freely when you have this kind of obstruction. Whenever you have a great idea, you submit upwards, you have to see if the elders are comfortable with it. Fuck you man. The ideas is for the betterment of the whole country, what the fuck does it got to do if the elders feel good or not.

A self center and selfish behaviour of the higher ups and pampering of the seniors in a level that obstruct progress and development of others.

The only thai king i like is the one who bring in new technology to thailand. That king is the real king whose action is for the benefit of the country. The current one only get flowers, bowing and praying from his people.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that was King Chulalongkorn...interestingly King Chulalongkorn was the one who banned crawling on floor to kowtow to royalty but the practise was brought back during present king's era.

King Chulalongkorn's only blip in his legacy was the cessation of lands to foreign nations.

It is not strange about this current king on why he wanted the people to pray and bow to him if you read carefully on what i poster just now. There is no need to do that at all. He wants a control of the people's mind into worshipping him. The motive is there.

Why wayang so much?. England queen. Japan royalty and others dun wayang that much and these are first world nations. The way this thai king doings is hiding something that is not good and at the same time hold on to power as long as he can. Do until like that for what.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not strange about this current king on why he wanted the people to pray and bow to him if you read carefully on what i poster just now. There is no need to do that at all. He wants a control of the people's mind into worshipping him. The motive is there.
No la the King probably had no hand in it....the law was passed by then military dictator Sarit who revitalized the monarchy and use it to boost his regime's credibility.
Granted in the later years, the King could have repeal this practise but he didn't.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think drifter is seriously being emotionally hurted by some thai woman, or maybe lose his love to a thai man, or else, he will not keep posting new threads with titles like 'thai ppl are stupid part ---'.

so?! u marry a jap woman, then what? proves u are high class?? come on la, this time, i'm not siding anyone, but ur behaviour is same as singapore woman who married an ang mo..'oh, my husband is from california blah blah blah'.. just what are u trying to prove? that u marry up? typical behaviour of sg people. i also felt ashame of u, even though u said

u are living in japan.

then i think i also start new thread, 'jap ppl are stupid, why build nuclear plant so close to human settlement?', 'sg man who marry jap

ppl are stupid, they think they marry jap woman, keep boasting in internet forum saying they marry into woman's clan, so marry up!'

You go and read all the posting before u end up like that idiot . Since when I say marry a Japanese is being higher class ? That idiot or maybe your clone said that I don't even have a Japanese gf and it's all my imagination .. And to prove I'm not lying I post my marriage cert here . So you are another one that buay tahan ppl doing well overseas :wink: . Whahahaha .

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only Thais are stupid. Anyone who prays to statues or claim books are holy or burn papers etc. is stupid. Anyone who kills and eats dogs is stupid too.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think 1 have to respect each other customs and religions bah, no such thing as stupid lah....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe everyone in the world knows about the #112 law on lest majeste which is 15 years jail. Ok in recent past it used to be insult to the monarchy (including anything and anyone in the family) 15 years, but since the last coup its been changed to not respecting the monarchy. Alamaking, if you sit down its considered not respecting the monarchy and its 15 years. I never go cinema or even concert even with the most chio chio bu simply because of this.

Drifter, Thailand and North Korea is very similar.

When you're outside its not so serious, I usually don't give a shit and keep moving or do what I am doing. By the way its not just 6pm but 8am also so I kenna this every weekend in the wet market. Many people don't really care in the market, maybe it s a Red market.

oh yes , thai ppl are exactly like the north korean ...no doubts about it .