• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai ppl are stupid part 2 ;)

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like you eat too much Tom yam and as delusion as those Thais .. If the king really help Thais why is it until now Thai still a third world country and with so many pros around .

He is human and not god. He can only do so much. Plus all the not so good Governments all these years.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you dunno anything, pls be humble. Knn, act like a low life sinkie again. Can't stand all you mother fuckers here.

I don't have to act humble with ppl like you .. Respect from me have to be earned and not given freely .You did nothin and you receive nothin .

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you dunno anything, pls be humble. Knn, act like a low life sinkie again. Can't stand all you mother fuckers here.

You keep quiet lah!! Any other whoring in Thailand, you know nothing about Thailand!

You are some kwai lan yaya payaya and you tell others to be humble? Please...

Anyway, you yaya behind a PC is of no use. In real life, you are a loser, lowest level in this society!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't have to act humble with ppl like you .. Respect from me have to be earned and not given freely .You did nothin and you receive nothin .

pls sinkie, i talk about humble DOES NOT equal to me wanting respect. I dun give to shit to respect. this is a forum. What i mean is being a real human being instead of a sinkie by acting humble. I was trying to get into an illusion by making a great effort that this forum is rid of sinkie pollutants. Just for an hour or 2 , the whole illusion is destroyed by another sinkie behaviour coming from you.

Sinkie is always a sinkie no matter where you go.. so sad.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Thai people love their king? For education of drifter so that you won't appear so ignorant.

1) “Thai King is known for ‘the developer king’ from how he supports many projects that develop the upcountry, and how he devotes himself to improving Thai people’s life. These have been resulted by the fact that he is respected and praised by every part of Thai society.”

2) His persistence in getting rid of poverty for his people

3) The King drove over 3,000 projects on agriculture especially water resources development and how to sustain the suitable environment for a living.

“In 1950 the young king supported the attempt to fight with the big spread of cholera. Since then, his projects have been improved variously from an urgent assistance to agriculture development. He has supported these projects along with his attempt to increase the production of rice, livestock breeding development, and those projects regarding resources and environment development for example soaked areas development, village’s physicians project, and water resources development. He even invented artificial rain to be used during the long drought season in Thailand.”

4) “Most of Thai societies have obtained benefits from his development, even the minorities in the mountains in the northern part of Thailand. The project of plants substitution for these minorities has had a major effect on Thailand which once was a major heroine production to almost out of it. Meanwhile, many other projects have encouraged these minorities to stop deforestation to do the agriculture.” The report of Rob Cohen stated that His Majesty the King has received many awards because of his projects. The latest award was by Kofi Annan, the Secretary General of the UN who has hailed him on the event that, “He has reached his hands to help those poorest and the most fragile in Thai society. He listens to their problems and gives them assistance in order that they can stand on their own… His projects to develop the upcountry are also beneficial to millions of Thai people.”

IMO, i think the way the king help his country is pretty lame. It is like he is telling the whole country that it is he himself who do all the work and people are so emotionally attached to that until they think he is a god. This comes with all the constant daily advertisement about him showing on TV, speaker and news with those emotional tunes to make the Thais feel that The king is a father to them.

If he truly wanna help, then create a system and give people the power to improve lah. This is a better way. the country will improve. He is a King, it is his right to improve the country. There is no such thing as he do the work that he is right to do and people have to feel they own him a living. This is , to me, just another agenda to control the Thais, in the expense of their ignorance and lowly educated mind.

anyone who come up to me and think that i owe them a fucking living, my middle finger will be in his face.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've lived in Thailand for years. I've never been in a Thai cinema before but I've heard about the standing on national anthem practice. Thai national anthem is played everyday at 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on TV and radio. It can be heard in coffeeshops, restaurants, shopping centres etc. with TV and radio. Everybody acts blur, eats on, drinks on, chats on or walks on, even police in uniform. The Thai king doesn't drive projects. The ministries concerned drive the projects and then invite the Thai king there to front it when they feel politically correct and expedient to do so. The Thai king portrait is hung in many (but not all) Thai homes because of his official title of Phra Chao Yu Hua, the reigning king is also the current head abbot defender of the Buddhist faith. It's usually hung along with a series of same famous past kings, e.g. Ramkhamhaeng, Chualalongkong and same famous past monks. There's no law or obligation to hang his portrait at home. Some do it as a matter of tradition and some even do it for decoration. Portraits and statues of Thai kings, past and present, are on every major road in Thailand. If everybody has to stop and stand upon seeing one, the whole Thailand would have been at a standstill.

Most Thai politicians have some military backgrounds. The military is the defender of the monarchy even though Thailand has officially constitutional monarchy since some 80 years ago. That's why there've been so many military coups in Thailand. It's to protect the position of the king when civilian politicians are winning. In countries like US, UK and even Singapore, the ministers choose their generals. In Thailand, the generals choose their ministers. Whichever party winning election, the PM and defence minister must be acceptable to the the military. The military is still all the king's men and horses. The military can do wild things and get away and their way with it, like shooting more than 100 dead in a mosque and drag their corpses out to the street for display.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've lived in Thailand for years. I've never been in a Thai cinema before but I've heard about the standing on national anthem practice.

how contradictory!!!!!!

You live in Thailand for years and never been to a cinema.. What fuck are you talking about? Yeah i know , internet got tons of information, just read and cut and paste here and changes abit to be your own experience.

come on lah... you think pple are stupid... oh yeah.. the sinkies are actually pretty stupid, no wonder they are screwed by their own govt daily.

i guess standing still at 8am and 6pm is much better than getting screwed daily like those low life sinkies.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how contradictory!!!!!!

You live in Thailand for years and never been to a cinema.. What fuck are you talking about? Yeah i know , internet got tons of information, just read and cut and paste here and changes abit to be your own experience.

Cinema is dinosaur relic to me anywhere, not just Thailand, since the invention of video, be it VHS, VCD or DVD.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls sinkie, i talk about humble DOES NOT equal to me wanting respect. I dun give to shit to respect. this is a forum. What i mean is being a real human being instead of a sinkie by acting humble. I was trying to get into an illusion by making a great effort that this forum is rid of sinkie pollutants. Just for an hour or 2 , the whole illusion is destroyed by another sinkie behaviour coming from you.
Sinkie is always a sinkie no matter where you go.. so sad.

Humble to you ? That's the biggest joke for today :wink: still remember how you go down on your knee and PM me asking for points ?:wink: want me to post that again ? :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humble to you ? That's the biggest joke for today :wink: still remember how you go down on your knee and PM me asking for points ?:wink: want me to post that again ? :wink:
Like that also can? Still don't understand about point system. Why do forumer need points?

oh pls, dun give me this bullshit and dun insult my intelligence with your bullshit...
Wah Lan Eh. Still no end to this thread? Anyway, we not Thais so care so much for what? But good to know some history to survive in LOS. All sinkie and foreign runroaders are just earning a living here in LOS. Who clever or stupid doesn't matter as long as everyone happy. Dio Bo?

I will be worry if everyone is clever.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cinema is dinosaur relic to me anywhere, not just Thailand, since the invention of video, be it VHS, VCD or DVD.

Maybe Thais don't have money to buy pc ? Maybe that's why tonychat wife is a ladyboy pros to earn money for him .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like that also can? Still don't understand about point system. Why do forumer need points?

Wah Lan Eh. Still no end to this thread? Anyway, we not Thais so care so much for what? But good to know some history to survive in LOS. All sinkie and foreign runroaders are just earning a living here in LOS. Who clever or stupid doesn't matter as long as everyone happy. Dio Bo?

I will be worry if everyone is clever.

I also don't know why he so hard up for points even can go all the way to PM me for points ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lan Eh. Still no end to this thread? Anyway, we not Thais so care so much for what? But good to know some history to survive in LOS. All sinkie and foreign runroaders are just earning a living here in LOS.

You've answered your own question. There're many Singaporeans running road or planning to run road to Thailand.

Maybe Thais don't have money to buy pc ? Maybe that's why tonychat wife is a ladyboy pros to earn money for him .

Cinema has only few edges left over home entertainment systems. First is of course the big screen and the hall-sized surround sound. But I don't need that. Then, the tradition of new BF & GF going to cinema. But I don't need that too. I either bring them to my home, or they bring me to theirs, cut out the cinema intermediary since potential for romance is the objective, not the movie, screen or sound. Cinema still serve well for shy guys looking for excuses to date girls. The last two time I've been in a cinema was actually last year with a lady in this forum (don't ask me who, I won't tell of course). She had free ticket vouchers, so why not?

Last edited: