• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai ppl are stupid part 2 ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think 1 have to respect each other customs and religions bah, no such thing as stupid lah....

respect does not mean we have to agreed ...by the way , i dont respect something that are stupid . do you respect a piece of underwear and hang it on your house ? i dont think so .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what if he is the king ? a lot of country also have king or emperor but i dont see them hanging their " god " in their home .
honestly, care so much for what? not our country, not family or friend. That's other people problem. I rather spend my time to find good marine fish.:p

But seriously hope you share more on your knowledge on pitbull and Japan. Also suspect you know a lot of Marine fish or corals. Have a sudden crave to revive my dead aquarium.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
honestly, care so much for what? not our country, not family or friend. That's other people problem. I rather spend my time to find good marine fish.:p

But seriously hope you share more on your knowledge on pitbull and Japan. Also suspect you know a lot of Marine fish or corals. Have a sudden crave to revive my dead aquarium.

i know its other ppl country ...the other day just got into a debate with a rich thai guy staying in japan about their king so i decided to post it here cause he also dont know why thai ppl behave that way . this is just a discussion forum for ppl to inject their view .

i used to keep marine fishes ( invested lots of money in it ) and CRS shrimps ( breeding ) , and also into planted tank ( i like takeshi amano Aquascapes ) . you should start back your hobby . my life always involving living things ever since i was young . now im in japan its like a hobby goes haywired and my main incomes comes from animals too . i cant imagine if one day i dont have any pets .

[video=youtube;Lsa8VhLGh2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsa8VhLGh2s&feature=related[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know its other ppl country ...the other day just got into a debate with a rich thai guy staying in japan about their king so i decided to post it here cause he also dont know why thai ppl behave that way . this is just a discussion forum for ppl to inject their view .

i used to keep marine fishes ( invested lots of money in it ) and CRS shrimps ( breeding ) , and also into planted tank ( i like takeshi amano Aquascapes ) . you should start back your hobby . my life always involving living things ever since i was young . now im in japan its like a hobby goes haywired and my main incomes comes from animals too . i cant imagine if one day i dont have any pets .

[video=youtube;Lsa8VhLGh2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsa8VhLGh2s&feature=related[/video]
takeshi amano?????
So there must be some Amano Shrimps in your procession.:smile: Seriously, Started planted tank many years ago in SG. So kee Siao until I designed a 'self sustained' planted tanks with only Amano Shrimps and Otos and dwarf puffers with CO2 and full of java moss/rica tank with a cooler.

Now, it's only sweet memory. Went to Jatuchak market in Bangkok many times but cannot find the stuff I want. Last Marine fish project was a complete failure but always looking for chance to revive it. :p
You really zeh ark to bring up about planted tank now I want to go SG clementi blk 328 to import my stuff.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter, I know about Takeshi Amano. Tried to breed true Amano shrimps unsucessfully many times from the online tips. Is it true these shrimps cannot be bred in captivity? I did have some results with Amano-Malayan shrimps but another expert told me my "Amano' is not pure. Very sad.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
takeshi amano?????
So there must be some Amano Shrimps in your procession.:smile: Seriously, Started planted tank many years ago in SG. So kee Siao until I designed a 'self sustained' planted tanks with only Amano Shrimps and Otos and dwarf puffers with CO2 and full of java moss/rica tank with a cooler.

Now, it's only sweet memory. Went to Jatuchak market in Bangkok many times but cannot find the stuff I want. Last Marine fish project was a complete failure but always looking for chance to revive it. :p
You really zeh ark to bring up about planted tank now I want to go SG clementi blk 328 to import my stuff.

many hobbies like to go clementi 328 whahahaha..that auntie forever look so busy in her cramp little shop . yes , i do have amano shrimps . i dont use CO2 for my shrimps tank ..just a chiller during summer and heater during winter seasons . but i do have CO2 for my planted tank . you are lucky , jatuchak is a great place for hobbies like you and me ...whenever i go jatuchak , i keesiao too . its fucking cheap . but i cant bring live fishes back ..:( . i try to smuggle some live fishes hidden inside my live animal when i have a import permit but all die ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, I know about Takeshi Amano. Tried to breed true Amano shrimps unsucessfully many times from the online tips. Is it true these shrimps cannot be bred in captivity? I did have some results with Amano-Malayan shrimps but another expert told me my "Amano' is not pure. Very sad.

it can be bred in captivity ...i have done it before . breeding them requires removing them from the parents tank, then keeping them in different degrees of brackish water as they develop, then bringing them gradually back to fresh water again. It can be done, but it requires a lot of time and having saltwater supplies like a refractometer on hand, so it would definitely be cheaper to buy them, unless you're looking for the challenge of breeding them.

[video=youtube;pg11f4wC49Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg11f4wC49Q&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many hobbies like to go clementi 328 whahahaha..that auntie forever look so busy in her cramp little shop . yes , i do have amano shrimps . i dont use CO2 for my shrimps tank ..just a chiller during summer and heater during winter seasons . but i do have CO2 for my planted tank . you are lucky , jatuchak is a great place for hobbies like you and me ...whenever i go jatuchak , i keesiao too . its fucking cheap . but i cant bring live fishes back ..:( . i try to smuggle some live fishes hidden inside my live animal when i have a import permit but all die ....
Hahahaha. Used to 'Da Bao' siamese algae eater (SAE) and Otos from Jatuchak to SG using thermo flask. Sibeh clever but survival rate only 20-30%. Now reverse, I want to Da Bao some good Java Moss and some Riccas from BLK 328 to LOS. Cannot find them in Jatuchak now. Unable to get non-industrial CO2 tanks in Pattaya. Only place is Jatuchak (BKK). Cannot use the industrial grade CO2 for welding cos' the fish and shrimp all float over the next few days.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha. Used to 'Da Bao' siamese algae eater (SAE) and Otos from Jatuchak to SG using thermo flask. Sibeh clever but survival rate only 20-30%. Now reverse, I want to Da Bao some good Java Moss and some Riccas from BLK 328 to LOS. Cannot find them in Jatuchak now. Unable to get non-industrial CO2 tanks in Pattaya. Only place is Jatuchak (BKK). Cannot use the industrial grade CO2 for welding cos' the fish and shrimp all float over the next few days.

whahaha u also another sibeh jilat hobbies ...like me ...whahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it can be bred in captivity ...i have done it before . breeding them requires removing them from the parents tank, then keeping them in different degrees of brackish water as they develop, then bringing them gradually back to fresh water again. It can be done, but it requires a lot of time and having saltwater supplies like a refractometer on hand, so it would definitely be cheaper to buy them, unless you're looking for the challenge of breeding them.

[video=youtube;pg11f4wC49Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg11f4wC49Q&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
I know about the brackish portion as the Amano shrimps actually breed in the brackish water in their natural environment. My previous setup consist of Amano, Cherries and Malayan shrimps. The Cherries and Malayans are able to breed in captivity but not the Amanos. Amanos were not cheap during that time. At one time, Clementi 328 was selling at SGD 2 per shrimp and have to book in advance. I managed to get 50 from BLK 328 and happy like fuck. but survival rate is damm low.:(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know about the brackish portion as the Amano shrimps actually breed in the brackish water in their natural environment. My previous setup consist of Amano, Cherries and Malayan shrimps. The Cherries and Malayans are able to breed in captivity but not the Amanos. Amanos were not cheap during that time. At one time, Clementi 328 was selling at SGD 2 per shrimp and have to book in advance. I managed to get 50 from BLK 328 and happy like fuck. but survival rate is damm low.:(

sgd 2 is cheap . my CRS SSS+ already $80 each during that time . i nearly brought Black King Kong Shrimp. developed by breeders from taiwan. a pair of these shrimp are sold at a price of $ 5000 . but my wife stop me ..knn .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No la the King probably had no hand in it....the law was passed by then military dictator Sarit who revitalized the monarchy and use it to boost his regime's credibility.
Granted in the later years, the King could have repeal this practise but he didn't.

sorry man, i dun trust this Thai king. From the way he do things, very very fishy... His actions are all too self-serving.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgd 2 is cheap . my CRS SSS+ already $80 each during that time . i nearly brought Black King Kong Shrimp. developed by breeders from taiwan. a pair of these shrimp are sold at a price of $ 5000 . but my wife stop me ..knn .
Your wife is wise and you are lucky. Sometimes, it's good to have someone to step in especially when the Kong Tao gets too deep.:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Precisely!!! But some sinkie losers here come here to suspect here and there and think that other people have to go through his code of law in order to give the " correct" and "right" post.

My advice to these losers.. go and seek help from professional therapist.

one sinkie example is this:

Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart
There are two separate groups in this thread, both angry with scroobal for some reason best known to themselves, but also trying to create the appearance of being against each other.

A newbie to Sammyboy will find it hard to comprehend but we have seen this script before in the old forum. If I'm not wrong, these are the same two groups. I can never be sure however.

And then there's tonychat the utterly clueless chap who stumbles into whatever shit he can find without realizing it. 510 rep points and thousands of postings, and up till today he doesn't realize that just by replying to a nick can create unnecessary association and baggage.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand, especially the Thai monarchy, is naturally aligned to UK and Japan since when Siam was converted to Thailand in the 1930s, UK and Japan were the two models they based their modern constitution and distribution of powers on, and the pride of never having been colonized and a seat on the victors' side in WW1 alongside UK and Japan. WW2 with UK and Japan on opposing sides placed them in the dilemma that it was, but they managed to pull off as a fake Switzerland, and US and UK let them off without any penalty or reparation, not out of benevolence or generosity, but because Thailand is right in the middle of SEA landmass, France was collapsing in Indo-China and it's better to let Thailand off and become allies instead of punitive measures that would create more hatred.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your wife is wise and you are lucky. Sometimes, it's good to have someone to step in especially when the Kong Tao gets too deep.:wink:

i always invested alot for breeding purpose . cause in the long run you still make money ...buying the king kong shrimp for breeding is a good investment .i used to be a hobbist now whenever i want to buy high end pets i make sure i buy in pair and breed them for $ .