• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGY3617L lol

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much in fines have you paid so far? =)

Not a single cent. Honest.

Even if they do manage to stop me, after a brief conversation, they'll flag me off.

Put it this way, even if you're not speeding, they'll claim you were. May as well do the deed and pay the time then to not do the deed and pay the time.

I was ever running in a MkII Golf GTI tuned to 350bhp but totally stock on the outside. They claim I was doing 120km/h when all the time, I was doing close to 200km/h.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
190km/h??? I call bluff

Nothing to bluff regarding this.

In fact, I took a snap shot of the speedometer of another car which I topped at 200km/hr alone NSH.

:smile:

And like what Yoshitei mentioned, I am just driving a normal Japanese saloon car to its max speed, when pickup from the 150km range onwards is very very slow...

Bikes are faster machines, I can claim a personal top speed achieved on the NSH at 270km/hr while a few of my friends call themselves the 299 club, they cleared their bike meters over 300km/hr. At speeds like that, us speedsters will encounter tunnel vision where everything seemed like a blur to a point it seemed as if the road space in front have been warped into a tunnel of passing sceneries at incredible speed...

Scary but thrilling but as one grows older, one have to embrace the fear which comes from nagging doubts of meeting the Maker prematurely, so here I am driving a lau pok car.

Cheers!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a single cent. Honest.

Even if they do manage to stop me, after a brief conversation, they'll flag me off.

Put it this way, even if you're not speeding, they'll claim you were. May as well do the deed and pay the time then to not do the deed and pay the time.

I was ever running in a MkII Golf GTI tuned to 350bhp but totally stock on the outside. They claim I was doing 120km/h when all the time, I was doing close to 200km/h.

Nice car you have, Bro!

I always like the GTI Golf!

:cool:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, sorry, but it looks like a Ferrari F430 to me.

Either way, it is a 2 seater.

Which means that the fucking Stomper is a blatant liar, there is no way you can fit 1 driver, 1 wifey and 2 monkey kids aged 9 and 12 in that car...

:cool:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.Was there ever a F340? If i recall correctly they are all 2 seaters. Kids?

this Stomp poster is delusional...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on personal preference lah...

When I drove my NF 2.4 Sonata, I was doing between 200 ~ 240 km/h and made it from JB to Malacca shy of an hour.

Used to make it between 30 ~ 45 minutes when I was driving my FC around 250 ~ 300 km/h.

You very lucky you never kena caught :smile:

I often see the speed traps set up by the Malaysian police.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bikes are faster machines, I can claim a personal top speed achieved on the NSH at 270km/hr while a few of my friends call themselves the 299 club, they cleared their bike meters over 300km/hr. At speeds like that, us speedsters will encounter tunnel vision where everything seemed like a blur to a point it seemed as if the road space in front have been warped into a tunnel of passing sceneries at incredible speed...

Scary but thrilling but as one grows older, one have to embrace the fear which comes from nagging doubts of meeting the Maker prematurely, so here I am driving a lau pok car.

Cheers!

:biggrin:

haha...

I held 340km/h on a Gixxer with full Crescent and Yoshi kit for quite a bit in the NSH.

It's like Star Trek when the ship goes to warp drive.

Great to have been there, done that.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.Was there ever a F340? If i recall correctly they are all 2 seaters. Kids?

this Stomp poster is delusional...

There's a 340, not F340. The former came with a bench at the rear while the latter is strictly 2 seater. No place even for a briefcase.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half price?

ferrari-f430-1.jpg

Will be repaired and placed on SG CarMart waiting for the next owner.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the repairs be like what the taxi companies do, cut scrapped vehicles in half and graft it to a damage claim taxi?

Half cut you mean?

They may buy the rear end of a similar make but I doubt they will cut the chassis. Existing one looks ok, just need a new coat of paint.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
See another Ferrari clone she buay tahan liao. What the fuck is she trying to show off with her ferrari car, design so-so only if to compare with Lambo.

Furthermore, she cant even zoom-zoom with kids in the car. She might as well drive MPV for safe journey or best hire private mini coach.

I hope her kids is safe with her driving a performance roaring engine.