• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Men in 50s

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the sinkie men are streetwise & have the determination to live differently …

(1) HDB 4-rooms or 5-rooms flats .. no private property please

(2) Self sufficiency lifestyle - Foods from FairPrice supermarkets & good honest hawker stalls as restaurants provide no good value meals

(3) Bring wife & kids to Museum that are free entrance instead of needing to spend silly money to fly to other countries for holidays

If you able communicate with wife & do the above 3 things .. you are likely to live a longer happily life :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the sinkie men are streetwise & have the determination to live differently …

(1) HDB 4-rooms or 5-rooms flats .. no private property please

(2) Self sufficiency lifestyle - Foods from FairPrice supermarkets & good honest hawker stalls as restaurants provide no good value meals

(3) Bring wife & kids to Museum that are free entrance instead of needing to spend silly money to fly to other countries for holidays

If you able communicate with wife & do the above 3 things .. you are likely to live a longer happily life :biggrin:
For 1. I think 4-rooms should be good enough. Both 4 rooms and 5 rooms also has the same number of bedrooms, only extra bigger living room I find not worth the extra cost. Also 4 rooms hdb is easier to sell if want to move house.

For 3. I find very funny comment :biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 1. I think 4-rooms should be good enough. Both 4 rooms and 5 rooms also has the same number of bedrooms, only extra bigger living room I find not worth the extra cost. Also 4 rooms hdb is easier to sell if want to move house.

For 3. I find very funny comment :biggrin:

(3) What I mean is tell wife dun spend money to fly to other cities to see the same things .. instead we can go Museums that are free which more educational for our kids, there are many museums that are free entrance in the Sinkieland

My philosophy is there is no need to spend to so much money to fly & see the whole world

The world is just a rotten place :poop: & all they want is your money :thumbsdown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If you lent them money, only lend what u can afford to lose (not get back).

When they have the money, some will go for tours, buy car, buy shares, instead of repaying the loan.
Money is the surest way to lose a friend, or reveal which ones are assholes. My buddies and I have never lent or borrowed money from one another. Although we fight to pay for meals and drinks all the time.:biggrin: