• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Men in 50s

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you lent them money, only lend what u can afford to lose (not get back).

When they have the money, some will go for tours, buy car, buy shares, instead of repaying the loan.
Never ever lend money. If a friend ask for money, reject it. If they ask again, remove them from your life. My rule is no money lending if you want to socialize with me.

I do not need friend so i am not hard up for friend, i am totally happy and fine by myself. I talk and social with pple is to be nice and polite to them or to help them in some minor inconveniences, not that i need to have them as a friend.

The Sigma Male style.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in my 50s, I started to seriously weed out those lousy friends. I didn't give them the time of day, so they started to trickle away. Left only with the good ones.

By this age, we should also know how fucked up and cruel people can be, so I was more guarded but also more compassionate. Towards the disadvantaged, the bullied, and especially towards animals. I have been this way since.

If you have a family that you are proud of, and are good to you, congrats. Spend more time with them, to add meaning and fulfillment to your life. If you don't, a few buddies (including GFs, FBs) are worth their weight in gold.

I never had urine problems due to an enlarged prostate. Firstly, I always have a lady companion to drain out the swamp from my balls. Also, I take Saw Palmetto daily (pls google to find out more).
dunno why i feel that you kind of talk cock. not real one. half real half talk cock.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is stay away from marriage. Not saying it gets rid of all your problems. You still have to deal with old-age related health issues later on.

But at least you won't have to worry about financing a family (Kids, wife, mortgage, living expenses), putting up with your bitchy wife and the irritating in-laws, and probably getting stuck in a sexless marriage. That is one hell of a depressing load lifted off your shoulders.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find this thread amusing. You think men in 50s got it bad?

Wait till u see men in their 20s. Went uni, went army, come out and look stupid. HDB flats are sky high expensive, jobs pay barely $3-4k if u are in a shit industry or if you can even get a job with so many cheap foreigners flooding the country.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in my 50s, I started to seriously weed out those lousy friends. I didn't give them the time of day, so they started to trickle away. Left only with the good ones.

By this age, we should also know how fucked up and cruel people can be, so I was more guarded but also more compassionate. Towards the disadvantaged, the bullied, and especially towards animals. I have been this way since.

If you have a family that you are proud of, and are good to you, congrats. Spend more time with them, to add meaning and fulfillment to your life. If you don't, a few buddies (including GFs, FBs) are worth their weight in gold.

I never had urine problems due to an enlarged prostate. Firstly, I always have a lady companion to drain out the swamp from my balls. Also, I take Saw Palmetto daily (pls google to find out more).

Thanks for your input & sharing, Mr Glockman, a respected member in this often free flow of information, good or bad, but at the least EACH do have to be intelligent & perspective enough, thru self diligence, to discern what is right & wrong.

Criticisms, right or wrong, are only inevitable in our World. Thus take no offence, as some take time to grow up, than to just evidently grow old & bitter....

All the best to you. Stay happy & positive always.

Most of us here would had never been through the rigors of life that you had lived & experienced, the mistakes/failures but successes that you had after realization, as no mortal is perfect, more so those whom only grew old ignorantly but had never grew up, sadly, & may our progress & evolution in a peaceful World brings MORE advances in society, science, tech & economy to help EACH have a better life & future for all, thru support & encouragement, to see another beautiful sunrise on planet Earth & loved ones far longer than ASS U MEd...:smile:

Last edited:

Ah Max

Alfrescian
Loyal
My group of guy friends are very troubled lately. A lot of stuff to share but don't know how to start.

This thread is my tribute to Singapore men in their 50s, juggling their multiple and conflicting roles in life, struggling to find sanity in our lives.

if we vote in 10 moar opposition memberz in ze next ge in2 parleement, will it help? :unsure::biggrin::cool:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever lend money. If a friend ask for money, reject it. If they ask again, remove them from your life. My rule is no money lending if you want to socialize with me.

I do not need friend so i am not hard up for friend, i am totally happy and fine by myself. I talk and social with pple is to be nice and polite to them or to help them in some minor inconveniences, not that i need to have them as a friend.

The Sigma Male style.
no friends?so only pcc alone.no friends,drink opi alone?no friend,go hoilday alone with tour group?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Single men in their 30s and early 40s should be having the best of their time.
They have the money to go enjoy while still not being old enough to deal with health issues, both themselves and their parents. Also they are still attractive, both in appearance and financially.

Single men after 50 will start to see all that coming. Married man after 50 will be worse.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
no friends?so only pcc alone.no friends,drink opi alone?no friend,go hoilday alone with tour group?
I said i dun need friends but not no friends. I have real authentic friends that i keep close to. But additional friends, dun really need it. I am emotionally self-sufficient. Even if i lost all of my real friends, that is ok too.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is stay away from marriage. Not saying it gets rid of all your problems. You still have to deal with old-age related health issues later on.

But at least you won't have to worry about financing a family (Kids, wife, mortgage, living expenses), putting up with your bitchy wife and the irritating in-laws, and probably getting stuck in a sexless marriage. That is one hell of a depressing load lifted off your shoulders.
real life example here.

finger.jpg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I see in the men in 50s …

(1) Many of them are broke & homeless cos they are divorced

(2) Living an unsustainable lifestyle by staying in private condo with wife & kids eating the most expensive foods for almost every meal :frown:

(3) Jobless cos nobody wanted to hire them :unsure:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainly because their wife cannot stay in the lowly public housing & almost every meal eat restaurants :coffee:

Furthermore expensive overseas holidays & renovations furnishings that are not needed at all :speechless:

Money come & go easily :biggrin:
i ever heard before that the wife of such husband actually need Evian water to make ice cubes at home.