• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong message for everyone

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
This site costs me hundreds to run and hours of my time to keep going and it has come to the point where it is really no fun for me at all. It will never make me any money and reading comments such as yours is no help whatsoever.:rolleyes:

Yo Sam, don't get mad. Just delete them. No, don't delete them, your forum gives an outlet for some of us to kick whining losers when we need to let off steam :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, this constant flood of rubbish about me censoring content, removing anti govt posts or pro govt posts, disallowing certain topics, forum bought over by ISD etc is downright annoying.

I enjoyed the character of the forum the best during the 1999 to the mid 2000s when it wasn't politicized. It was about everything under the sun except politics. Then came all the rubbish and it has been a pain ever since. I've kept things going just for old times sake.

Good grief! :eek: Sounds like a letter of resignation. :(

It's all GMS fault! :mad: :oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, this constant flood of rubbish about me censoring content, removing anti govt posts or pro govt posts, disallowing certain topics, forum bought over by ISD etc is downright annoying.

I enjoyed the character of the forum the best during the 1999 to the mid 2000s when it wasn't politicized. It was about everything under the sun except politics. Then came all the rubbish and it has been a pain ever since. I've kept things going just for old times sake.

KNN u cock up the forum and now it is our fault arh? :rolleyes: U r certainly learning fast from yaacob! :oIo:

KNN in 1999 to early 2000s ur delphi forum was mainly a sex forum, then delphi ban u from operating a sex forum so u bo pian create ur own sex forum, then later u urself itchy backside decide to also close the delphi non-sex forum and move to a pte server here , but now u KPKB abt having to spend money and time to maintain dis forum...if dat is the case, then why did u close down ur delphi forum for fuck? KNN it is all ur own fucking idea to use vbulletin and now u come and KPKB at us? If u find dis forum so fuckin difficult to run, why dont u activate back ur delphiforum?

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoken like a true blue supporter of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan (dunno if you are).

First, the rest of Singapore owes them a living. Now Sam owes them a forum? Not happy go to 3-in-1 lah.

KNN u cock up the forum and now it is our fault arh? :rolleyes: U r certainly learning fast from yaacob! :oIo:

KNN in 1999 to early 2000s ur delphi forum was mainly a sex forum, then delphi ban u from operating a sex forum so u bo pian create ur own sex forum, then later u urself itchy backside decide to also close the delphi non-sex forum and move to a pte server here , but now u KPKB abt having to spend money and time to maintain dis forum...if dat is the case, then why did u close down ur delphi forum for fuck? KNN it is all ur own fucking idea to use vbulletin and now u come and KPKB at us? If u find dis forum so fuckin difficult to run, why dont u activate back ur delphiforum?