• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong message for everyone

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who can upz me points now b4 normal services resume by Sunday? I will reciprocate! :wink:

Wah piang...now I on 497 points...upz >150 points...jin power siah! Thank you to whoever upz me! :smile:

cannot upz you because previously did so, must spread rep points around first.

can zap others for you, tell me who u don't like, is it those assholes leethabar or Busno64 or Ivebert? I zap them for you. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Fellas and gals,good old sammyboy definitely is in some sort of crisis or is having changes that boss sam trying hard to make it run smoothly back to its heydays,we must give him all our support and stick with him during this difficult time.
I for one will never migrate back to asia one,stomp or any other forumsite which i was quite active at one stage..i will support sammyboy till death we part.:smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Fellas and gals,good old sammyboy definitely is in some sort of crisis or is having changes that boss sam trying hard to make it run smoothly back to its heydays,we must give him all our support and stick with him during this difficult time.
I for one will never migrate back to asia one,stomp or any other forumsite which i was quite active at one stage..i will support sammyboy till death we part.:smile:

Fella and gals,after posting the above message,i receive a pm from a mysterious fella
accusing me of por lumpar and sucking up to boss Sam and saying this is a lame post,
that jealous fella of sammyboy is a complete moron,idiot and a loser from head to toe.
what benefit do i get by carrying and polishing boss balls...yes -50pts is my reward:oIo:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fella and gals,after posting the above message,i receive a pm from a mysterious fella
accusing me of por lumpar and sucking up to boss Sam and saying this is a lame post,
that jealous fella of sammyboy is a complete moron,idiot and a loser from head to toe.
what benefit do i get by carrying and polishing boss balls...yes -50pts is my reward:oIo:

Bro, you're not alone. After the crash, I setup a backup Plan B and kena minus points. What the heck, n.v.m. and life goes on.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah piang eh...

since Leongsam upgraded this Sammyboy look...

Look at the guests... 1000 + wor... all MIW coming in wor... :confused::confused::confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My boss is always the best...

Boss , today you very happy lor... how much have you milk RWS yesterday woh ? :wink::rolleyes::biggrin::eek:

Me always go for 300 only. Coz if greedy, sure pengsan one. 300 slowly slowly also end with quite big after a month.

Me everynight also happy type. No point to be angry lah. Life is so short, vulnerable and unpredictable. Enjoy every second coz everyday you wake up, it simply means a day less in your life span. Tiok bo?

Take uncle equalization for example. I can understand his needs coz he is almost 15 years ahead of me!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me always go for 300 only. Coz if greedy, sure pengsan one. 300 slowly slowly also end with quite big after a month.

Me everynight also happy type. No point to be angry lah. Life is so short, vulnerable and unpredictable. Enjoy every second coz everyday you wake up, it simply means a day less in your life span. Tiok bo?

Take uncle equalization for example. I can understand his needs coz he is almost 15 years ahead of me!

Well said boss... Life is short , duno what will happen in 2012... so must appreciate what we have now. cannot angry angry.. see I always talkcock here.. happy happy ... :biggrin::eek::rolleyes:

equalisation jus need either heineken or chivas nia... :wink::p:eek::rolleyes::biggrin::o