• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong message for everyone

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Err...why cannot start thread har?

Sammy trying to control the type of discussion that sought to be started?

I can understand when these sorts of statements are made to add a bit or humor or a touch of sarcasm when appropriate but when I'm in the middle of putting in a lot of effort to get the forum back up and running, all you're doing is pissing me off big time.

I've kept this forum going all these years precisely so that sinkies can let off steam regardless of the type of discussions they want to start.

This forum is so full of negativity and paranoia (even from those whom I thought were beyond that) that I'm honestly beginning to wonder whether I'm wasting my time.

This site costs me hundreds to run and hours of my time to keep going and it has come to the point where it is really no fun for me at all. It will never make me any money and reading comments such as yours is no help whatsoever.:rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err...why cannot start thread har?

Sammy trying to control the type of discussion that sought to be started?
see lah, post so much cut and paste stomper articles and yet suan our boss.

u very bad lah, u break our boss's heart.:(:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
see lah, post so much cut and paste stomper articles and yet suan our boss.

u very bad lah, u break our boss's heart.:(:biggrin:

I have no problems with being called incompetent, lazy, fucked up host etc. I'm no internet guru. I know the basics. When I can't fix something, I sub contract the job out and hope for the best.

However, this constant flood of rubbish about me censoring content, removing anti govt posts or pro govt posts, disallowing certain topics, forum bought over by ISD etc is downright annoying.

I enjoyed the character of the forum the best during the 1999 to the mid 2000s when it wasn't politicized. It was about everything under the sun except politics. Then came all the rubbish and it has been a pain ever since. I've kept things going just for old times sake.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no problems with being called incompetent, lazy, fucked up host etc. I'm no internet guru. I know the basics. When I can't fix something, I sub contract the job out and hope for the best.

However, this constant flood of rubbish about me censoring content, removing anti govt posts or pro govt posts, disallowing certain topics, forum bought over by ISD etc is downright annoying.

I enjoyed the character of the forum the best during the 1999 to the mid 2000s when it wasn't politicized. It was about everything under the sun expect politics. Then came all the rubbish and it has been a pain ever since. I've kept things going just for old times sake.

What I hate is those post very large large photo ( bigger than 2 time screen size). Always wanted to put infraction on then.
Now I can liao previously cannot due to system.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I enjoyed the character of the forum the best during the 1999 to the mid 2000s when it wasn't politicized. It was about everything under the sun expect politics. Then came all the rubbish and it has been a pain ever since. I've kept things going just for old times sake.

You just have to look at the number of political threads posted in this section daily. :biggrin:

142vscg.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I enjoyed the character of the forum the best during the 1999 to the mid 2000s when it wasn't politicized. It was about everything under the sun except politics. Then came all the rubbish and it has been a pain ever since. I've kept things going just for old times sake.

hi there

1. cool it man!
2. do take comments and text in stride.
3. yes, there are many different characters here and elsewhere.
4. some can be hurtful but there are also some pleasant ones.
5. sam, move on!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blame it on the conspiracy theorists.

forummers like papsmearer every day KPKB PAP but help to spread PAP fears and uncertainty on ISD here.
there is also an opposition politician GMS who tells us not to be afraid even if this forum is ISD controlled now.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hi there
1. cool it man!
2. do take comments and text in stride.
3. yes, there are many different characters here and elsewhere.
4. some can be hurtful but there are also some pleasant ones.
5. sam, move on!

If I didn't take things in my stride, it would have been out of here a long time ago. I don't feel "hurt". It just boggles my mind that there REALLY are people out there who actually believe that the govt is interested in their inane rants.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time u switch to a better hosting service provider la!

No say i neber help you....you can consider this.

o1bo2.jpg

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for this forum you have given us. You are definitely not like what they have said except you are just plain racist. Other than that, you are perfectly fine with a wicked sense of humour. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thanks for this forum you have given us. You are definitely not like what they have said except you are just plain racist. Other than that, you are perfectly fine with a wicked sense of humour. :biggrin:

I take offense to that accusation. I hate all races equally.