• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renault Fluence - Good or not?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same problem in Australia.
This is especially so since Hyundai enters the corporate fleet market.

It takes time for consumers to adjust.

Meanwhile, it just mean that someone buying a secondhand Hyundai is getting better value than a secondhand Toyota. The Koreans are also offering 5 years warranty.

But with high depreciation, consumers wont be willing to buy new, in Oz, they will just wait for 2nd hand, ex rentals etc and buy at a much cheaper price,,,just get a 2 year old one,..will safe heaps man,,,

Look at the Mitsu Magna..and 380,,,cant sell,,only use as fleet vehicle and depreciation is 50% in 2 years.,...or buy ex rental,,,why buy new? get wat i mean?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So no conti cars? Hyundai Elantra? -.-" i hate the interior, sibe orh biang....

2011-hyundai-elantra-dashboard.jpg

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you his only son? By any chance, could he be looking for a godson and you be looking for a godbrother? Please let me know and in queue first.

Paiseh my father dont want angmor godson. Cant even speak angmor how to talk LOL

So no conti cars? Hyundai Elantra? -.-" i hate the interior, sibe orh biang....

You hiam this hiam that hiam east hiam west. Singapore road what the fuck? Give you Ferrari also cant anyhow speed. Anyhow speed is one way traffic die only LOL

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh you call this obiang? I think looks quite chio leh
Joe, below is what I called chio, the centre sound system is tilted at an angle towards the driver, more convenient. Elantra dashboard very beng ah.... I rather have a plain 1 than than beng look.

2012_kia_optima_dashboard.jpg

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get an old BMW. Guarantee tilted.

Got one time long ago my car went servicing. I borrowed my friend BMW 320爱 and ride 马子 inside. No horse run lah bro LOL

Guarantee tilted one. Next day my friend ask me pay $200 for cleanup and repair KNN

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got one time long ago my car went servicing. I borrowed my friend BMW 320爱 and ride 马子 inside. No horse run lah bro LOL

Guarantee tilted one. Next day my friend ask me pay $200 for cleanup and repair KNN
You let someone cream pied you? LOL, haiyoh you..... LOL

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK, this is the one you are looking for.
P1210008.JPGP1210014.JPG

5 year old and mileage 133,623 km nia. 95% lady driver. 5 % me. :biggrin:

Almost sold. Friend last minute put me aeroplane. Asking THB 580,000. Plus COE and tax should be around SGD 120,000.
Pickup point: Pattaya, LOS.