• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renault Fluence - Good or not?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know what brand but model is Musso. Looks good and I am sure it's diesel so won't kena siong siong at petrol kiosks.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sangyong I believe,

1315649424_imgssangyong-musso4.jpg

Don't know what brand but model is Musso. Looks good and I am sure it's diesel so won't kena siong siong at petrol kiosks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sangyong I believe,

1315649424_imgssangyong-musso4.jpg

Thanks bro. I was referring to this vehicle in an earlier post but couldn't locate my own post. Spotted this vehicle this afternoon but merely caught as glimpse of Musso. Should be Sangyong, you are right. I almost bought this years ago. If not wrong, they use Merc engine?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak really make me puke blood. When I buy car I just walk into Tan Cheong ask got simi lanjiao cheap and good. They say this and that. So I say OK test drive this and that see how. Then I decide buy this or that. OK you prepare form I prepare cheque. Simple as that. Alamak more charbor than charbor LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak really make me puke blood. When I buy car I just walk into Tan Cheong ask got simi lanjiao cheap and good. They say this and that. So I say OK test drive this and that see how. Then I decide buy this or that. OK you prepare form I prepare cheque. Simple as that. Alamak more charbor than charbor LOL
Here talk about cars also good mah... Now I'm looking at Nissan Juke and Renault Megane Hatch, looks good too, LOL, whahaha

Nissan-Juke.jpg

Quite chio.. whahhaa

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're different because you got Papa will foot the bill.