• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renault Fluence - Good or not?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You still single, right ? Get this lah:

images

honda-civic-type-r-2009-review-3.jpg

There is something about female drivers of the Type R that makes them look really hot!
At my workplace, this single young lady is quite girl-next-door. But somehow, when the guys found out she drives this sports car, they saw her in different light. She looked hot sexy wild getting into the car.

The opposite effect will of course be a male macho senior manager trying to get into this missus car below. He will not get any respect from the blokes anymore!
nissan-micra-2.jpg

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon said:
Elantra looks best.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Suggest you drive all four cars and decide. You might find something you do not know. I will not buy anything without testing it. On appearance alone, I agree with GD.I

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Some cars is more matching for certain sex. MINI Cooper and VW Bettle looks more matching for zha bor drivers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Suggest you drive all four cars and decide. You might some find something you do not know. I will not buy anything without testing it. On appearance alone, I agree with GD.

Fook Seng must be a wise ah lau gave best suggestion in this thread and also very polite to Almaking, you would have said somethiing like "kong kong kong kong simi lan-jiao, go test drive la" because many of us here reading pulling out a bunch of hair whenever Alamaking replies. LOL

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamaking,

of the 4, honda airwave is already a very old model. even though i m a honda supporter and currently own a honda, i dont think airwave is worth buying.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DS3 not exactly a big car, unless u r ah ram height, then the car is for u. for ppl who are of more average height, there will be problem getting in and having only two doors do not help. not exactly suitable a family car.

since u want the car to ferry your mum around, then u should get a car that is easy for her to get in and out. i always remember the scene of lao lee struggled to get out of the merc at previous years ndp, so u shd look at those cars that a bit higher. the car come to mind will be the skoda yeti but that a bit out of your $100k budget so downgrade a bit to the daihatsu terios which are all less than $100k for even the highest spec model. and terios is basically a rebadged toyota rush so reliablility and practicality are guaranteed.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamaking,

of the 4, honda airwave is already a very old model. even though i m a honda supporter and currently own a honda, i dont think airwave is worth buying.
Yah lor, airwave looks good with its prices.

................. so downgrade a bit to the daihatsu terios which are all less than $100k for even the highest spec model. and terios is basically a rebadged toyota rush so reliablility and practicality are guaranteed.

Yah, i thought of Rush and Terios also.... but both quite old models already, i will consider this, thanks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fook Seng must be a wise ah lau gave best suggestion in this thread and also very polite to Almaking, you would have said somethiing like "kong kong kong kong simi lan-jiao, go test drive la" because many of us here reading pulling out a bunch of hair whenever Alamaking replies. LOL
Yah lah, should go test drive and find which is the most comfortable for me, whahahhaa

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, i thought of Rush and Terios also.... but both quite old models already, i will consider this, thanks.

there no more new rush as toyota i believe have stop either send rush here or stop production liao. only terios left.

there a few one yr old fluence at the carmart website going for ard $82k. i not sure fluence cost last yr january but $82K is less $13k on current price. and the used car dealers pay the first owner much less so that is at least $15k off selling price, depreciation sure a lot on the fluence.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:

I do not want to be deducted points. Very powderful. Anyway can't give in depth advice on these cars. Never driven them before.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking you really Alamak. Girl you choosy. Car you choosy. Bus driver disappear already maybe you go drive bus lah LOL