• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reddit salacious news about CLH

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what happens when MPs have nothing to do except to sleep in Parliament and collect 18k a month
they now promoted to sleep in colleague's bedroom....knn
get your popcorn ready
Calling Piss And Poop a fucking useless party isn't wrong at all. They are indeed useless and they are also fucking each other.... :laugh:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Officer cadets are treated like shit, I heard. Worse than ordinary recruits. :biggrin:
Not recently, but during the old days and my days there.
There are a few not so friendly not so civil instructors.
One of my favourite instructors, was then LTA Neo Keng Kok, a US trained Ranger, Pathfinder, and champion skydiver, who later became OC Parachute School.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy also useless kao bao. Saw
1000042455.jpg
him before with gf shopping for 2nd hand car like damn hard up.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, a whiny crying baby. The current ranks of the pap is pathetic.
Why do you say that?
I am not a member not a supporter of PAP.
I am not a member of any political party.
I thought this gentleman and honourable member is "a white horse", SPF Scholar, and related to a former PAP MP?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya la uncle is a convict. His inspiration figure.
I believe on hindsight, he may wish that he withdrew that comment.
I read somewhere that he was a a SPF Scholar, and a DAC with the SPF, before becoming a candidate at Hougang SMC, where was not elected as an MP.
He is probably earning much more as a Mayor and MP, instead of DAC or by now DC with the SPF.
It pays to be a Scholar and well connected.
Would any of us "sell our soul"?
We may not be as committed and perservere like CSJ, but I believe that many of us or a huge majority of us, wll not sell our souls.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Choo#Career

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe on hindsight, he may wish that he withdrew that comment.
I read somewhere that he was a a SPF Scholar, and a DAC with the SPF, before becoming a candidate at Hougang SMC, where was not elected as an MP.
He is probably earning much more as a Mayor and MP, instead of DAC or by now DC with the SPF.
It pays to be a Scholar and well connected.
Would any of us "sell our soul"?
We may not be as committed and perservere like CSJ, but I believe that many of us or a huge majority of us, wll not sell our souls.
DSP, not DAC.