• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reddit salacious news about CLH

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
her next job should be a mamasan. She looks better put together than lao zoe. I sure pop champagne every night

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooooh naughty girl! So she's the PAP village bicycle!:biggrin: I wonder if @JohnTan had a go too.:sneaky:
What a fucking liar jeremy Quek smearing and harassing me non stop and tell lies to deny you are Jeremy Quek and harassing me. When are you going to come clean evil coward criminal bully son of hakka naughty girl. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be so jekark la...ish true love.

It's more like the master key gets duplicated and passed around...LOL

" Have you tried CLH? ", " Yeah, damn shiok. "

" How about you? ", " Yes, super tokong service. got slurping sound some more.."
Another sia suay loser dog cantonese hakka dog son of slut harassing me. Hey true love is what you Malaysian son of slut covered up for your certified hakka slut Mandy lieu. Pui!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Everybody has a car. My wife and I own two."
For a highly educated doctor, his grasp of mathematics is ludicrous

我有一辆车
我老婆有一辆车
我的小三也有一辆车

That's 3 cars between all of them, not two!