• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Potong Pasir] RI boy stabbed after staring incident

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im 1.86m and No one gives a shit about my height and I never give a fuck about anyones being taller or bigger then me its either We Go or No go!! Height, age, weight and Race doesnt mean shit when someone is Angry and ready to go into a full blown brawl.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have observed quite awhile now, and i found that some self-centred forummer (i don't want to mention names) keeps thinking that chinese people are bad, while white skin people (that include his don't know which lvl of grand parents) are good, perfect. praise that cutlery of the westerners are good, while chopsticks are plain stupidity, while keep saying he is mixed blood.

in that case, he must have loved his angmo parent to the heaven while openly scolding and cursing his asian parent.

aiyoh he's only half as good as an ang moh nia.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, being tall in fights are not good. firstly, ur target areas are easy to reach. and also, ur CG will be higher

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, being tall in fights are not good. firstly, ur target areas are easy to reach. and also, ur CG will be higher

Play distance and hop away when he gets into range.. When you strike him he will be out of range.. But you got to work harder to keep hitting and hoping out and closing in back to range to strike.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im 1.86m and No one gives a shit about my height and I never give a fuck about anyones being taller or bigger then me its either We Go or No go!! Height, age, weight and Race doesnt mean shit when someone is Angry and ready to go into a full blown brawl.

Wah you taller than GCT ah? Where got Indian so tall one, never seen before ZZZ LOL

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah you taller than GCT ah? Where got Indian so tall one, never seen before ZZZ LOL

No meh? Im not a south brother leh, north(Skih inc) are usually taller.. My dad is also around 1.85 to 1.87m and all my male relatives are all above 1.8m.

That sentence itself remains me of something, Every since i was a kid there was always this incident in the lift when a chinese would enter.. They would say wah you very TALL ar, Got play basketball or not AND When i say i play football they say must play basketball.. Sian zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is 1.9 ar.. Thats Tall.. 1.8 is average.. 1.9 then is what i call tall.. He defiantly got teased GALA(bamboo pole) when he was young.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is 1.9 ar.. Thats Tall.. 1.8 is average.. 1.9 then is what i call tall.. He defiantly got teased GALA(bamboo pole) when he was young.

Nothing racist, just experience. Almost all Indians local or foreign are short than me 1.7m. Average should be 1.6 only. Only one I remember taller than me. Thaman LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
On average no point for Chinese to fight height with Angmor. But also no point for Keling and m&d to fight height with Chinese. Just let it be lah. Pinoy and Thai even shorter. I think average 1.55 only.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing racist, just experience. Almost all Indians local or foreign are short than me 1.7m. Average should be 1.6 only. Only one I remember taller than me. Thaman LOL

nothing racist i see almost all kelings as black the only exception was an albino. No racist i noticed all indians smell except that nice indian gal i knew in jc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On average no point for Chinese to fight height with Angmor. But also no point for Keling and m&d to fight height with Chinese. Just let it be lah. Pinoy and Thai even shorter. I think average 1.55 only.

Blacks are taller than ang moh or sama sama but chinese are taller than m&ds and kelings no racist ah no racist.