• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Potong Pasir] RI boy stabbed after staring incident

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB police should lock up all these low life chao ah bengs or m&ds unter section55 for stabbing our elite students! The 2 RI and SASS boys could contribute greatly to our country in our future by becoming CEO, doctors, politicians, lawyers, SAF generals etc. These chow gangster will grow up being a pimp, traffickers, druggies, rapist, gangster etc they only do harm to our society! We need to take extreme harsh action to protect our good citizens!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah this is a serious case of racism cos the keling got stabbed instead of the chinese guy. Another thing is the myth of the keling toughness is forever debunked. Could not beat off the ppl and instead got stabbed and started crying like a baby.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB police should lock up all these low life chao ah bengs or m&ds unter section55 for stabbing our elite students! The 2 RI and SASS boys could contribute greatly to our country in our future by becoming CEO, doctors, politicians, lawyers, SAF generals etc. These chow gangster will grow up being a pimp, traffickers, druggies, rapist, gangster etc they only do harm to our society! We need to take extreme harsh action to protect our good citizens!

Is RonRon a clone of clinton666? Any laojiao can advice?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so tall talk so nice got help others kana bully or not?

You must be mad. The way they bully in gang, how to help? Even in one-to-one fight, the Chinese boy always looked ready to kill, how to help?

Really they give you face cos you're just a eurasian?

I saw a pink unicorn that day btw.

Poor thing la you.

I'm just diplomatic with them. Smile smile and don't bother them. No trouble. Like I've said above, don't be hero and try to intervene in their fights. The two reasons I could think two why they also left me alone was because of my height and I'm Eurasian. They sometimes did come to me and chat Eurasian jokes and I laughed with them and forget it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be mad. The way they bully in gang, how to help? Even in one-to-one fight, the Chinese boy always looked ready to kill, how to help?

I'm just diplomatic with them. Smile smile and don't bother them. No trouble. Like I've said above, don't be hero and try to intervene in their fights. The two reasons I could think two why they also left me alone was because of my height and I'm Eurasian. They sometimes did come to me and chat Eurasian jokes and I laughed with them and forget it.

You are a coward just admit it lah. Btw height doesn't mean jack shit in a fight just ask ram. Eurasian jokes? Who's my daddy? the young eurasian kid asked his barmaid mum. I don't remember it might be johnny the english man or danny the american.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a coward just admit it lah. Btw height doesn't mean jack shit in a fight just ask ram. Eurasian jokes? Who's my daddy? the young eurasian kid asked his barmaid mum. I don't remember it might be johnny the english man or danny the american.

Very nice..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eurasians thinks they are high and mighty, I know most Eurasians are similar to Lionel de souza talk cock and empty vessels.. Alot of them use to get bullied in school cos they talk lots of B.s, They try to snake around with words but in a fight they are the same as any human being except for Africans(You cant win this people).

Lanjiao la Give you face cos you are Eurasian, You think too highly of yourself, I know no one giving face to eurasians..Doing the Maria Riots, The Eurasians were getting their ars whopped by entire village in Singapore..

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's also no good. Sit down and talk. Guys are so violent. What ego? Beat up people got ego? Go to jail got ego? Guys, please be cool. And cool means sit down and talk it over. Fighting is not cool.

Yeah, miss. Young punks these days let their adrenalin and hormones get ahead of them. Its truly sad.

When you're more mature like me your head is cooler and you're more responsible for your actions.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have observed quite awhile now, and i found that some self-centred forummer (i don't want to mention names) keeps thinking that chinese people are bad, while white skin people (that include his don't know which lvl of grand parents) are good, perfect. praise that cutlery of the westerners are good, while chopsticks are plain stupidity, while keep saying he is mixed blood.

in that case, he must have loved his angmo parent to the heaven while openly scolding and cursing his asian parent.