• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Potong Pasir] RI boy stabbed after staring incident

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Five youths believed to be involved in the stabbing of a Raffles Institution student have been arrested by the police.

Police officers mounted simultaneous ambushes and operations to detain them after extensive ground enquiries were conducted to establish their identities.

Very malu man! Such a small case needs 'simultaneous ambushes and operations ..... extensive ground enquiries...... Useless bunch of people.

For me in the past, even bigger cases, from my sui sui office smoking and drinking kopi-o, I just make one or two calls and the accused persons will themselves surrender to me. And they weren't kids but hardcore SS or triad members in their 40s.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very malu man! Such a small case needs 'simultaneous ambushes and operations ..... extensive ground enquiries...... Useless bunch of people.

For me in the past, even bigger cases, from my sui sui office smoking and drinking kopi-o, I just make one or two calls and the accused persons will themselves surrender to me. And they weren't kids but hardcore SS or triad members in their 40s.

You ex-police? I don't like police. Useless and brainless bunch. Got one time, they arrested my sister for driving without licence. It was her boyfriend who was driving without licence. My sister don't even know how to drive, just a passenger. They arrested both. I had to wait all night at police station to bail her. They later then said my sister no offence, charged her boyfriend only. If they're not stupid, that what?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ex-police? I don't like police. Useless and brainless bunch. Got one time, they arrested my sister for driving without licence. It was her boyfriend who was driving without licence. They arrested both. I had to wait all night at police station to bail her. They later then said my sister no offence, charged her boyfriend only. If they're not stupid, that what?

Your bad luck you met 'useless and brainless' mata. When you meet me, your impression of the police will change!
That I assure you. But of course we have a bro in this forum who is miles ahead of me in almost everything. Ramseth, where art thou?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your bad luck you met 'useless and brainless' mata. When you meet me, your impression of the police will change!
That I assure you. But of course we have a bro in this forum who is miles ahead of me in almost everything. Ramseth, where art thou?

Who is this Ramseth? How come I keep seeing this name popping up?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is loved by all the bros in this forum. He is the handsomest of handsomest. Was ex-mata. Claimed to be a good fighter too. He is my IDOL!

Where got such thing as handsome police? All I see are ugly. Chen Show Mao is my idol. Nicest and most handsome and most capable. But just idol in a sense like uncle.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where got such thing as handsome police? All I see are ugly.

There was a manhunt winner in the police force - Zack "Abang" Zainal. How can you conclude all matas are ugly? Maybe your luck bad otherwise you would have met Mr Handsome Ramseth.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a manhunt winner in the police force - Zack "Abang" Zainal. How can you conclude all matas are ugly? Maybe your luck bad otherwise you would have met Mr Handsome Ramseth.

Sorry maybe I've not seen many policemen. For me, not handsome nevermind. Not fat and ugly can already. Best is not to be police or ex-police.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
Sorry maybe I've not seen many policemen. For me, not handsome nevermind. Not fat and ugly can already. Best is not to be police or ex-police.

Ya. The one who knows how to pop champagne bottles and open wine bottles with one hand, holding two glasses in the other for himself and for his beau. Missing after ferocious attacks by some envious bros here.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim also got gang.
Bigger gang. Members include old man, law minister and many more higher ups in SGP.
Most likely one or maybe even all in the case procedural chain IO, Prosecutor, Judge are members.
180px-RICrest.jpg

Once the press highlighted the victims affiliation, you know the potong pasir dumbfcucks are going to get nabbed double quick time.

Don't mess with the Gryphon gang.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim also got gang.
Bigger gang. Members include old man, law minister and many more higher ups in SGP.
Most likely one or maybe even all in the case procedural chain IO, Prosecutor, Judge are members.
180px-RICrest.jpg

Once the press highlighted the victims affiliation, you know the potong pasir dumbfcucks are going to get nabbed double quick time.

Don't mess with the Gryphon gang.

Last time I always wonder and now still wonder. How come Raffles logo got a donkey on top sticking out tongue LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men love to bark around and rams love to meh around.

Fighting is barbaric way of settling disputes. Boys should be educated from young not to fight around, to grow up as cultured adults.

if men dont love to ram around then i worry woman hum will be expired :wink:
theres a different between culture adult and a cowards ...if war came whose going to protect you ? send a lawyer letter ?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
if men dont love to ram around then i worry woman hum will be expired :wink:
theres a different between culture adult and a cowards ...if war came whose going to protect you ? send a lawyer letter ?

It's uncultured men who start wars. Otherwise there's no war!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got donkey look like that wan, that is merdonkey la

Look closely and it is actually more the head of a medieval bird with tufts of feathers that looked like ears. It is call a griffon or gryphon, and they exist in the imaginary minds of fantasy afficiandos, much like fire-breathing dragons, elves, dwarves and unicorn.