• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old Farts Slashing Incident in Pasir Ris West Plaza!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Slashing incident at Pasir Ris West Plaza leaves several badly injured, police on scene investigating​

Five people were reportedly injured.
Kerr Puay Hian |
clock.png
December 20, 2023, 09:22 PM
untitled-8.png

A slashing incident occurred at Pasir Ris West Plaza around 4pm on Dec. 20, 2023, The Straits Times, Lianhe Zaobao and CNA reported.
In response to media queries, the police said they received a call for assistance at Block 734 Pasir Ris Street 72 at about 4:50pm.

Two men, 61 and 53, and two women, 53 and 55, were taken to a hospital.
The police told the media that the 61-year-old man was subsequently arrested for voluntarily causing grievous hurt with a dangerous weapon.
The police said the parties are known to each other and "not on friendly terms".

Police investigating for hours​

When Mothership arrived at the scene, the police was still investigating.

IMG_6870.jpg
Image by Hidayat Anuar/Mothership

A large area of shops was cordoned off, and the bloodied items were still left at the crime scene.

IMG_6862-rotated.jpg

A trail of blood can be seen leading from a shop named Royal Regent.

IMG_6861-rotated.jpg

Royal Regent is a store selling mobile phones and other items.

30 police officers arrived: Witnesses​

ST reporters who arrived at the mall at around 6:30pm saw police interviewing witnesses while the area was cordoned off.

Witnesses told ST reporters that "over 30 police officers" arrived at the scene "armed with rifles".
ST pointed out that Singapore Police Force’s Emergency Response Team (ERT) officers are trained to respond to cases involving firearms and dangerous weapons.
ERT officers are equipped with submachine guns, pistols, bullet-resistant vests and ballistic helmets.
An employee working in a shop in the area told ST she heard screams from another nearby shop.
A witness told Zaobao that people were badly injured.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 PAP mata armed with tommies against 1 old fart with a knife. Oppies here better don't fuck around with PAP!

Oh dear, what if there are 100 old farts with knives spread across Singapore? And one siaocharbo who call hotline to complain people whistle at her.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, what if there are 100 old farts with knives spread across Singapore? And one siaocharbo who call hotline to complain people whistle at her.
I will tell the 100 old farts with knives to throw their knives at her at the same time, just like this movie scene.... :laugh:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will tell the 100 old farts with knives to throw their knives at her at the same time, just like this movie scene.... :laugh:

Oh dear, no piak piaks before throwing knives? She's quite a fan of old farts, looking at her Facebook collection of men's photos.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, no piak piaks before throwing knives? She's quite a fan of old farts, looking at her Facebook collection of men's photos.
What's her FB link ? I need to remove my foto from there. I swear I didn't whistle at her. I was merely whistling to my little brother below to expedite my piss niah....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are healthy old farts who should be praised for embracing active ageing.

Would you prefer them to be debilitated old farts doing this everyday? :o-o:

054Ministry20of20Communications20and20Information20copy.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Witnesses told ST reporters that "over 30 police officers" arrived at the scene "armed with rifles".
ST pointed out that Singapore Police Force’s Emergency Response Team (ERT) officers are trained to respond to cases involving firearms and dangerous weapons.
ERT officers are equipped with submachine guns, pistols, bullet-resistant vests and ballistic helmets.

Stop reading at " Witnesses told ST reporters that "over 30 police officers" arrived at the scene "armed with rifles".

Are they trying to invade Gaza? :biggrin: