• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Potong Pasir] RI boy stabbed after staring incident

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Political and uncultured. You see George Bush bang table started war. You see LKY bang table wanted to beat up people.

its still better then Yingluck Shinawatra kena bang from the rear and come out for politics :wink: wearing burberry boots :wink:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
its still better then Yingluck Shinawatra kena bang from the rear and come out for politics :wink: wearing burberry boots :wink:

She didn't start any war or coup or arrest or beat up people. She cares. That's why she's in the floods in boots. That's cultured woman. My idol too after watching TV news. Look at the bloody messes in trails the unclutured men politicans left behind. They just want to fight for their egos. They were rich and got education, but still no culture. That's why I say, boys must be cultured from young. Letting them fight wildly as boys is going breed them into uncultured adults.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
She didn't start any war or coup or arrest or beat up people. She cares. That's why she's in the floods in boots. That's cultured woman. My idol too after watching TV news. Look at the bloody messes in trails the unclutured men politicans left behind. They just want to fight for their egos. They were rich and got education, but still no culture. That's why I say, boys must be cultured from young. Letting them fight wildly as boys is going breed them into uncultured adults.

Women very cultured izzit? Margaret Thatcher ordered war against Argentina and Iraq LOL

I not say men or women good or bad. Both have good and bad, hard hearted and soft hearted.

Some wars are barbaric. Some wars have reasons.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not really.:biggrin: They always cannot decide what they want, that is why sometimes men have to wait one hour for them to change clothes. PMS more related to mood swings.

i dont have time for their nonsense . when i was younger i had a singaporean girlfriend , bloody hell makes me wait for her to change under her viod deck ..got once limpeh buaytahan liao ...when she came down i just tell her straight at her face lim peh want to go home liao ...and walk off .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

she cares by wearing burberry boots in the flood ? thats is not culture thats fucking vain and insensative towards those ppl affected in the flood . once again you have proved that woman got small brains :wink: . instead of enlarging your brain you chose to enlarge your boobs ..:wink:

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont have time for their nonsense . when i was younger i had a singaporean girlfriend , bloody hell makes me wait for her to change under her viod deck ..got once limpeh buaytahan liao ...when she came down i just tell her straight at her face lim peh want to go home liao ...and walk off .

You're too impatient. What for does a girl want to spend so much time on making up and dressing up? It's to make her date look good with her around his arms. If you're so impatient and unappreciative, you don't deserve her. Good riddance of you!

she cares by wearing burberry boots in the flood ? thats is not culture thats fucking vain and insensative towards those ppl affected in the flood . once again you have proved that woman got small brains :wink: . instead of enlarging your brain you chose to enlarge your boobs ..:wink:

She's a prime minister. You expect her to wear what? ABC brand boots? Your latter insult I'll ignore. I don't need any silicon or plastic surgery.

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the upz bro. She is a vainpot and no brains to want to look good for pictures.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're too impatient. What for does a girl want to spend so much time on making up and dressing up? It's to make her date look good with her around his arms.

She's a prime minister. You expect her to wear what? Your later insult I'll ignore, I don't need any comestic or plastic surgery.

make her date look good ? by dressing as a slut ? exposing their boobs ? please , thats an insult for her date .

yes i dont have patient for nonsense .

so what if she is prime minister ? prime minister can be insensative towards ppl in need ? why cant she wear a normal boots without showing off the label ?

you dont need any comestic surgery means you are too ugly for that ?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are welcome . she thought shes a mermaid in the flood ? :wink:

It shows whether she is a practical or impractical woman. In this case she failed to present herself in the right light by being fashionable in the wrong situation. Maybe during ASEAN Meeting or Official functions, but not when the locals are obviously suffering from a disaster. She was stupid and soon will be gone if she continues to be insensitive.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, my friend, RI boy, was from 369. what happen to RI boys nowadays, too much computers, i think...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah,a woman's mood changes every second and every minute,yes can mean no and no can mean yes.My colleague complained his wife grumbling and whining and showing temper to him the whole sunday don't know for what ? making him so pissed off and spoilt his rest day.Later he understand his wife is hinting and pestering to him to buy the latest new model i-phone and to give to her as a gift.My colleague told me :Why the fark don't she just tell point-blank what she want ! instead of creating so much tension and guessing here and there .KNNCCB !!!!!!PUI!!!!! Sam,u better be careful, open your eyes big big,better don't get married to Singapore gal !" I just laughed.LOL. ROFL.MMTL.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah,a woman's mood changes every second and every minute,yes can mean no and no can mean yes.My colleague complained his wife grumbling and whining and showing temper to him the whole sunday don't know for what ? making him so pissed off and spoilt his rest day.Later he understand his wife is hinting and pestering to him to buy the latest new model i-phone and to give to her as a gift.My colleague told me :Why the fark don't she just tell point-blank what she want ! instead of creating so much tension and guessing here and there .KNNCCB !!!!!!PUI!!!!! Sam,u better be careful, open your eyes big big,better don't get married to Singapore gal !" I just laughed.LOL. ROFL.MMTL.

Agree, they can make life easier if they can say what they mean. Marry the wrong woman and your life is screwed unless you can get a divorce.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

singapore woman always got dirty tricks ...i rather they dirty in bed :wink: