• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plz advice if i should buy dis car

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
8FA1TH0UXsI.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
there iz steel a difference lah. if iz conti car, u can c ze chick’s eye jitao light up :biggrin:
yes.
once upon a time, i drove my two-door cabstar to a class gathering. Everything was nice, she also sweet to me.

Then when i offered to drive her home, she ok. When I told her mine's a two-door cabstar, she rejected.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my friends own a cabriolet. The cabriolet cloth top is rotting in the singapore weather. Sometimes the top can't dry.
need to have a garage or car port with a roof. otherwise, sun and rain damage from sexposure. even in californicate all my outdoor canvas, bbq and patio furniture covers rot under rain and sun after 3 years. after rain, the covers turn both green from mildew and black from mold.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one yet 2 recc bmw. i m impressed. :thumbsup:

By your revealed response, was this thread meant to be 'clickbait'? My humble apologies if it is not so.

Based upon the insignificant nobody me limited experience with cars, the only mercz that is PROVEN trustworthy were the ones made in Germany itself. The last was the mercz that came with square headlights & manual gear, & was never a maintenance issue. After that, most were produced in China & with corruption, quality control was lost, along with new HQ mercz management that saw quantity is better than quality to earn vast profits just on brand name alone....

I could never comprehend with its supposed tech of gear controls based upon a stick shift in the place that should be for windscreen wipers or lights, & even experience the mercz moving on its own after I sadly ASSUMED I placed it on neutral & leaving the car on a hurry, only to watch the mercz driving on its own & hit another car along the road. My fault no doubt as I should have pressed the PARK switch on the side, & engaged the handbrake, which somehow was another mere button switch than actual handbrakes that most drivers had gotten use to....

BMW although had been made Worldwide, but it never lost sight of its stringent Quality Control, no matter the political or union issues. It is a trustworthy car, made of steel with safety infrastructures in mind to keep a driver & passengers safe, unlike 7 UP can-like structures that the Japanese used to create for weight loss & fuel consumption, for performance. It is also one of the best designed cars in our World, less sport makes such as famous Lamborghinis, Italian designed, made, over decades....

The best, to Europeans based upon several factors, mainly on performance & safety are actually Audis & Volvo, that are locally manufactured.

Ultimately, a car is just a box on 4 wheels to get from one place to another efficiently & safely.

It is not for attention, but for convenience & I am stumped that a few would believe a car would attract females, the very wrong kind of attention that a Human would need, as philosophically, should a mere object be found attractive, then how more when OTHER objects of desire becomes attractive - 一山还比一山高, and foolishly, needlessly suffer for to achieve such attainments?

Just to add:-

I am not perfect, but flawed like all, & had spent 0.0001% the cost of a car to meet a lady, & spent less than 0.0001% to bed her based upon mutually agreed feelings of needs at even 5 star hotels,.....& far less than with owning a car, with a lady whom shares the ideals of thriftiness in a serious relationship, in tight land space Singapore, to have more funds better spent - such as on vacations, goods, etc, - where efficient public transports exists 24/7....the mere insignificant nobody me tries to understand the conundrum & justifications for car ownership & those who deem it as a presumably high cost of living issue....

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
German/ European cars suffered from stringent EU emission and carbon reduction ruling. To get this from ICE cars, you need to add in more gadgets and electronics plus hybrids making modern cars very complex and complicated and expensive to build and maintain unlike that in the early days or in the 1990's. Only way out to make cars simple again is by building EV's. And by dominating battery manufacturing, looks like the chinese got this market to themselves.