• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plz advice if i should buy dis car

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus COE how much? Unless you're a young dude in your late 20s or early 30s who's trying to impress hot chiobus, you're an idiot to buy something like that. Not practical at all. So small and two doors only.

about 350K. :biggrin:
i m a lao funker. :biggrin::biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of car is want people to know he rich. Later attract robber then you will suffer
ANyway, for people like our age, there is also no much time left...enjoy some luxury from our hardwork is okay de

Cannot bring up to Heaven , right?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus COE how much? Unless you're a young dude in your late 20s or early 30s who's trying to impress hot chiobus, you're an idiot to buy something like that. Not practical at all. So small and two doors only.

$393K by C&C, but only 201HP, siao.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/...let+Mild+Hybrid&PR1=0&PR2=&DEP=&VT=Any&DT=Any

1724896452884.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to love Mini Car, but after i saw how a Mini chiu after angkah into a BMW karcheng, i change my mind. Safety is really important