• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plz advice if i should buy dis car

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For you bro, Cycle only gives steep offer during roadshows. This time they said can go showroom because waterway is far, but i doubt they will give best price at showroom.

Remember to ask where the vehicle is assembled.

your target is high SES, better than those listed in the ad below, so sure get a lot more than $40,000 off. Make sure they include all the freebies (front back camera, 2-4 times free polishing, etc and $5000-8000 service credits).

Be spoilt for choice with our star-studded lineup at the Mercedes-Benz All-Star Fiesta, now with up to $38,888 in savings.

Discover performance and luxury on a selection of our finest models, including the CLA 180 Progressive Coupé, GLA 180 Progressive, GLC 300 4MATIC, C 180 AVANTGARDE, Mercedes-AMG GLB 35 4MATIC, and the all-electric EQA 250+ Progressive. Plus, check out our Mercedes-Benz GO leasing offers.

Visit us at Waterway Point before September 1st, or the Mercedes-Benz Center anytime and make the extraordinary yours.
The Mercedes-Benz All-Star Friesta Update

If you just wear casual like BBP, $8000 discount for CLA (not $38,888)
Service Credits are reduced to $4000 nia. (Usually $5000-8000)
Warranty is pathetic just 100,000km and 3 years. (so short, Mercedes cannot last?) hahhaa

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mercedes-Benz All-Star Friesta Update

If you just wear casual like BBP, $8000 discount for CLA (not $38,888)
Service Credits are reduced to $4000 nia. (Usually $5000-8000)
Warranty is pathetic just 100,000km and 3 years. (so short, Mercedes cannot last?) hahhaa

seem like mercedes really give up on ev, don’t see them pushing ze eq series.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
seem like mercedes really give up on ev, don’t see them pushing ze eq series.
mercedes' tech is not great. I cannot recall any lousy car brands giving just 3 years warranty in Singapore. Merc have poor or weak hybrid or EV tech to speak of. There's lelong for problematic high-tech PHEV Mercs in sgcarmart.

Entry models now from kuku countries. For the price of premium Mercedes makes, rich folks go for Porsche.

Nevertheless, Merc is really good with design. The interior is very sexy, many women folks will milk me dry in it if I can afford one.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
mercedes' tech is not great. I cannot recall any lousy car brands giving just 3 years warranty in Singapore. Merc have poor or weak hybrid or EV tech to speak of. There's lelong for problematic high-tech PHEV Mercs in sgcarmart.

Entry models now from kuku countries. For the price of premium Mercedes makes, rich folks go for Porsche.

Nevertheless, Merc is really good with design. The interior is very sexy, many women folks will milk me dry in it if I can afford one.
Who cares about sexy interior. In sinkileand, as long as u have car, u can get chicks.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Macan also jin appealing

Ish a Chick Magnet :wink:
Only morons buy Porsche Makan. It's a bad mistake for the company to build SUVs. It waters down their racing pedigree and cheapens their image, one that has been cultivated for decades.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only morons buy Porsche Makan. It's a bad mistake for the company to build SUVs. It waters down their racing pedigree and cheapens their image, one that has been cultivated for decades.
Ataa Big Shot Sir or Small Big Boss spotted :smile:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
46ba9ab05e72e93586fdcbb1af51a25f.jpg