• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plz advice if i should buy dis car

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw not an ev.. :eek:

For you bro, Cycle only gives steep offer during roadshows. This time they said can go showroom because waterway is far, but i doubt they will give best price at showroom.

Remember to ask where the vehicle is assembled.

your target is high SES, better than those listed in the ad below, so sure get a lot more than $40,000 off. Make sure they include all the freebies (front back camera, 2-4 times free polishing, etc and $5000-8000 service credits).

Be spoilt for choice with our star-studded lineup at the Mercedes-Benz All-Star Fiesta, now with up to $38,888 in savings.

Discover performance and luxury on a selection of our finest models, including the CLA 180 Progressive Coupé, GLA 180 Progressive, GLC 300 4MATIC, C 180 AVANTGARDE, Mercedes-AMG GLB 35 4MATIC, and the all-electric EQA 250+ Progressive. Plus, check out our Mercedes-Benz GO leasing offers.

Visit us at Waterway Point before September 1st, or the Mercedes-Benz Center anytime and make the extraordinary yours.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My philosophy is be driven by chiobus owning such atas and fanciful cars. You don't try to attract chiobus by owning such cars but you attract them who already own such cars themselves. That's the mark of a true fucker!
if you drive atas cars like CLE, chiobus will ask you autograph on their tits like Jensen

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-cu...ng-signing-fans-chest-tech-expo-sparks-social

Nvidia-CEO-Jensen-Huang-signs-on-fans-chest-at-tech-expo.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i loong time never go joo chiat. still dominated by vietbus?

Joo Chiat is mainly vietnamese ladies who are more humble and diligent. PRC vases only want my wechat and find husbands.

I believe you know there are two types in Joo Chiat. With room or open-concept.
My cash is very tight now, so I just stick to open-concept; not obliged to tip mummy or servers. Some said $30 is enough for butterfly, but i give at least $50.

These days rooms are very expensive, some mummies want $100 for happy hours in many places. Happy Hour butterfly ladies at least $100 (usually $150), sometimes at least $200. PRCs are cocky and poor services because I am not rich or handsome. They also expect a lot because no language barrier between us.

So this year onwards, i hide in Joo Chiat. Joo Chiat people still more humble. I just want to find someone to hold hands and talk.

Last edited:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should use this in Sinkapore. But LTA fuxked up the whole idea.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_125131_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_125131_Chrome.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 12