• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious People's Action Party Biennial Party Conference . 11 Nov 18

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
20181111_011928.png

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always found it amusing to look at what indoctrination can do to people :coffee::coffee::coffee:

PAP's Mission: To build a fair and just SOCIETY

PAP wants SOCIETY to be fair and just to the PAP LEEders and LEElated eLEEtes.
Those deemed LEEtrimental to PAP's survival shall be eLEEminated
To achieve, PAP shall use whatever means to stage a FIT and FIX.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I always found it amusing to look at what indoctrination can do to people :coffee::coffee::coffee:
This indoctrination makes you rich and an elite with connections all over. Even if you stay in HDB flat, you probably get benefits and privileges that the average Joe doesn't get. Nothing amusing. Lol :biggrin:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Five senior members of the People’s Action Party (PAP) will step down from its Central Executive Committee (CEC), party secretary general Lee Hsien Loong announced on Sunday (Nov 11).
They are: Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, Deputy Prime Ministers Teo Chee Hean and Tharman Shanmugaratnam, as well as Dr Yaacob Ibrahim and Mr Lim Swee Say.

He was speaking at the PAP’s awards and conference on Sunday, where the party will elect a new slate of members into its CEC – the highest decision-making body in the party.
Dr Yaacob and Mr Lim had retired from the Cabinet earlier this year following a reshuffle.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...mong-five-senior-pap-members-to-step-10917974