• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu smiling at an oldman. :biggrin:

1644494049327.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu visits NJC. :thumbsup:

Chan Chun Sing added 7 new photos.​

14 hrs ·
Had the chance to learn more about astronomy, bee hotels and agricultural techniques during my recent visit to National Junior College Singapore.
These beautiful and intricate images of sunspots were captured and processed by NJC’s High-resolution Solar Research Observatory (HISRO). I was told by the students that the waves of fibrils show the intense energy surrounding the sunspots; and some of the sunspots they have observed are 10 times the diameter of Earth!
As part of NJC’s collaboration and sharing of resources with partner schools, a new remote control function was introduced for the telescopes in January this year. This allows partner schools to use the HISRO telescopes and remotely control and record celestial objects.
At the Agritech Facility, students shared their work on using algal bioremediation methods to clean water and agricultural techniques to improve vegetable yield and nutrient levels. I also tried my hand at harvesting the bok choy
1f96c.png
grown by the students.
Through experiments and hands-on learning, I can see science come alive for our budding scientists in schools. We hope that igniting their curiosity and passion for scientific inquiry will serve them well for life, regardless of which field they eventually choose.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu congratulates Singapore Kwong Wai Siew Peck San Theng 新加坡广惠肇碧山亭 and its 16 clan associations. :thumbsup:

Chan Chun Sing

11 hrs ·
The mark of a generation’s success is not just how well they do for themselves, but also how well they enable the next generation to do even better.
This is the spirit that Singapore Kwong Wai Siew Peck San Theng 新加坡广惠肇碧山亭 and its 16 clan associations have embodied in the last 150 years. From building schools to providing scholarships and bursaries to students like myself, thank you for all that you have done to uplift your fellow countrymen.
My heartiest congratulations to them on the launch of their 150th anniversary publication. As we celebrate their history, we also look forward to the many contributions that they and other community organisations will continue to make to our society in the future.

1644667859369.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu participated in a workshop. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

4 hrs ·
Many of our residents participated in small-scale workshops at different locations across My Buona Vista today.
They joined neighbours and friends in trying out various activities such as lighted canvas painting, clay art and carving their own soap tigers, as well as taking part in health talks and exercises.
This is the final weekend of the Lunar New Year festivities. Great effort by our grassroots leaders, volunteers and People's Association colleagues in organising the activities for our residents.
Delighted to join them and see our closely-knitted community coming together safely for a roaring good time. May everyone enjoy good health and happiness!

1644678542552.png