• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No more Jiuhu will need to brave thru 2hr traffic jam, soon the 2.1b lunch will automatic flood in thru RTS

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore retailers facing S$2.1b hit as Johor transit link could spur cross-border shopping surge

Retailers in Singapore will need to elevate their offerings as the upcoming rapid transit system with Johor Baru will put them in direct competition with the more affordable options in Malaysia. — Picture by Yusof Mat Isa

Retailers in Singapore will need to elevate their offerings as the upcoming rapid transit system with Johor Baru will put them in direct competition with the more affordable options in Malaysia. — Picture by Yusof Mat Isa
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and
browser alerts
for the latest news you need to know.
By Malay Mail
Friday, 16 Aug 2024 12:37 PM MYT
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 16 — Retailers in Singapore will need to elevate their offerings, including providing value-added services, as the upcoming rapid transit system with Johor Baru, slated to begin in 2026, will put them in direct competition with the more affordable options in Malaysia’s second-largest city.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to set up a "chope queue" team inside the immigration hall. You want to go pee pee, pay me RM5, I cope the queue for you.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other countries govt make their own citizens lives better.

Only this kind of chao cheebye traitor MIW very good in making outsiders lives sweet and making yours a living Hell !!
Cannot be de woh... 160th keep sing praises for Foreign Good Talents say SG is really a Paradise...is only Sinkie too saw hei to appreciate, can ask Boss John :wink: