• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hongkies beat singkies in jb rail development

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why spore need to build mrt to go jb if it doesn’t connect to rest of the world like HSR?
need to slow down the massive movement of people. otherwise drugs and contraband cross over like sai chwee in the sewer. customs and immigration cannot cope. hsr 369 kmph, lrt (not mrt) 69 kmph.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Build mrt that connects to jb to benefit 300,000 Malaysians that stay in jb while working in spore, without commensurating benefits for 300,000 Singaporeans. Pay 50:50 also not good deal. We take mrt go jb do what? Buy groceries buy house buy buy buy offering endless benefits to mudland while they take take take and give zero or little benefits to Singaporeans while offering good benefits to Hongkie Cantonese. Our transport minister can’t make it indeed.
Stupid pap minister negotiate deal to benefit others as usual while increase GST rate to tekan citizens when there is high cost of living and inflation. No money then don’t build mrt to jb to benefit others!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
need to slow down the massive movement of people. otherwise drugs and contraband cross over like sai chwee in the sewer. customs and immigration cannot cope. hsr 369 kmph, lrt (not mrt) 69 kmph.
They should build HSR for Singaporeans to go China for holiday easily. Connect to jb ONLY for what? No good scenery no good food no nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should build HSR for Singaporeans to go China for holiday easily. Connect to jb ONLY for what? No good scenery no good food no nothing.
And can’t even stay there. Only the 300,000 Malaysians are privileged to stay in jb AND take mrt everyday to work in Spore AND use the mrt from jb paid by Spore taxpayers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by land must traverse thru’ several cuntries mah. each cuntry has its own laws and jurisdiction. cannot suka suka enter and exit without complying with local regulations. you think ml, th, kh, la, vn will close one eye and let you zip thru’ their respective cuntries via hsr by not stopping nor for transit purposes? since hsr passes thru’ them they want a cut of the passengers and money too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
by land must traverse thru’ several cuntries mah. each cuntry has its own laws and jurisdiction. cannot suka suka enter and exit without complying with local regulations. you think ml, th, kh, la, vn will close one eye and let you zip thru’ their respective cuntries via hsr by not stopping nor for transit purposes? since hsr passes thru’ them they want a cut of the passengers and money too.
Well at least can choose to pay to go these countries too along the way. Now is zero chance no thanks to mudland. Why should they still get to benefit from mrt when we don’t benefit from HSR?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This name is either Cantonese or hakka. View attachment 186752
IMG_3409.jpeg

Fatt sounds very cantonese. What a betrayal to get Spore to pay mrt and then goodie give to hk.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well at least can choose to pay to go these countries too along the way. Now is zero chance no thanks to mudland. Why should they still get to benefit from mrt when we don’t benefit from HSR?
they need to move hundreds of thousands of workers from jiuhu to sg daily. and sg needs these workers. otherwise your kopi kosong will be really be kosong with no kopi no kup.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Build mrt that connects to jb to benefit 300,000 Malaysians that stay in jb while working in spore, without commensurating benefits for 300,000 Singaporeans. Pay 50:50 also not good deal. We take mrt go jb do what? Buy groceries buy house buy buy buy offering endless benefits to mudland while they take take take and give zero or little benefits to Singaporeans while offering good benefits to Hongkie Cantonese. Our transport minister can’t make it indeed.
Now is 300,000 Malaysians benefiting from mrt but don’t forget there are 1m Malaysians working in spore so the 300,000 will swell to 500,000 or even 800,000 if mrt is so convenient for them to live in jb work in spore. Like I said before, Malaysians - and only Malaysians - live like a king in jb at cheap cost of living. Of course all will want to move there if so easy access. At that time they will complain mrt capacity not enough and kpkb for bigger mrt capacity. Who pay? Again spore pay 50:50 and get zero or little benefits in return right? Endless to satisfy them isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
they need to move hundreds of thousands of workers from jiuhu to sg daily. and sg needs these workers. otherwise your kopi kosong will be really be kosong with no kopi no kup.
Really? Didn’t many go back during covid and spore still can operate then. Nowadays got many other country workers here from India to pinoy replacing them. Like Aircon servicing got many India Indian workers. Just now on mrt got one worker talking on the phone not Pinoy not India, maybe Myanmar. I heard from a laundry shop worker that many Myanmar workers came to work in their shop in the last two years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is 300,000 Malaysians benefiting from mrt but don’t forget there are 1m Malaysians working in spore so the 300,000 will swell to 500,000 or even 800,000 if mrt is so convenient for them to live in jb work in spore. Like I said before, Malaysians - and only Malaysians - live like a king in jb at cheap cost of living. Of course all will want to move there if so easy access. At that time they will complain mrt capacity not enough and kpkb for bigger mrt capacity. Who pay? Again spore pay 50:50 and get zero or little benefits in return right? Endless to satisfy them isn’t it?
1m or even 300,000 is a lot. That explains why everywhere I go got people whistling at me indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn’t this an endless cycle to pay to build mrt so that these 300,000 or 500,000 or whatever Malaysian workers can live in jb and come to work in spore daily in a cushy manner?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid pap minister negotiate deal to benefit others as usual while increase GST rate to tekan citizens when there is high cost of living and inflation. No money then don’t build mrt to jb to benefit others!
Spore is very kind to foreigners to build mrt to let them live like a king in jb while come to work in cushy mrt no need to change bus. So rich to take care of foreigners why need to increase GST?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe those businesses with interest in HSR are giving their proposal to hakka cantonese minister. Hakka minister insist hsr can go ahead provided its 100% privately funded.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its faster and cheaper to just fly to china.
Hsr from sinkie to bangkok, if it comes, will take more than 7 hours compared to just 2.5 hours flying.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? Didn’t many go back during covid and spore still can operate then. Nowadays got many other country workers here from India to pinoy replacing them. Like Aircon servicing got many India Indian workers. Just now on mrt got one worker talking on the phone not Pinoy not India, maybe Myanmar. I heard from a laundry shop worker that many Myanmar workers came to work in their shop in the last two years.
that’s because in long periods of lockdowns during the pandamic plus safeentry and tracetogether restrictions sinkie economy slows drastically down with many stuck in their homes and hotels acting as quarantine confinements, unable to work and makan outside. why need so many jiuhukias or jiuhubus when hawker centers, food courts, and malls are shut down? the makan and logistics industries which are huge in sg are mainly run with jiuhu workers, plus the bulk of factory jobs. you obviously haven’t been back in the job market thus don’t know how dependent sg economy is on jiuhufolks. for every pinoy, burmese, cumbodian or viet low level service worker there are at least 69 jiuhu workers in sg.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its faster and cheaper to just fly to china.
Hsr from sinkie to bangkok, if it comes, will take more than 7 hours compared to just 2.5 hours flying.
Ya but it’s an option to travel. Also 2.5 hours flight come with check in 2 hours or so before hand and after that luggage clearance and airport maybe very far from city. There must be reason why Europeans got flights also like the option to travel by trains. I can’t remember what exactly is the reason but last time I also took train from London to Paris or vice versa.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s because in long periods of lockdowns during the pandamic plus safeentry and tracetogether restrictions sinkie economy slows drastically down with many stuck in their homes and hotels acting as quarantine confinements, unable to work and makan outside. why need so many jiuhukias or jiuhubus when hawker centers, food courts, and malls are shut down? the makan and logistics industries which are huge in sg are mainly run with jiuhu workers, plus the bulk of factory jobs. you obviously haven’t been back in the job market thus don’t know how dependent sg economy is on jiuhufolks. for every pinoy, burmese, cumbodian or viet low level service worker there are at least 69 jiuhu workers in sg.
Really? Then why you don’t believe me when I said Malaysians everywhere in economy rice and chi char stalls explain the whistling harassment that I get everywhere I go in Spore hawker centers, coffee shops, food courts, malls etc? They gang up to bully me and they get pampered with mrt to and fro jb paid by ME taxpayers.