• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hongkies beat singkies in jb rail development

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Then why you don’t believe me when I said Malaysians everywhere in economy rice and chi char stalls explain the whistling harassment that I get everywhere I go in Spore hawker centers, coffee shops, food courts, malls etc? They gang up to bully me and they get pampered with mrt to and fro jb paid by ME taxpayers.
And a few of these evil ingrates just whistled at a fruit shop nearby. Why should I pay more GST to let them live in jb like a king AND come to work in spore in comfort AND whistle at me ? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s because in long periods of lockdowns during the pandamic plus safeentry and tracetogether restrictions sinkie economy slows drastically down with many stuck in their homes and hotels acting as quarantine confinements, unable to work and makan outside. why need so many jiuhukias or jiuhubus when hawker centers, food courts, and malls are shut down? the makan and logistics industries which are huge in sg are mainly run with jiuhu workers, plus the bulk of factory jobs. you obviously haven’t been back in the job market thus don’t know how dependent sg economy is on jiuhufolks. for every pinoy, burmese, cumbodian or viet low level service worker there are at least 69 jiuhu workers in sg.
Oh ya that reminds me if they are the ones that mainly run the makan and logistics industries also mean that they are the ones that benefited from the huge payouts during pandemic and NEVER pay back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya that reminds me if they are the ones that mainly run the makan and logistics industries also mean that they are the ones that benefited from the huge payouts during pandemic and NEVER pay back.
And don’t forget they are also the beneficiaries now profiting from food price inflation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? Then why you don’t believe me when I said Malaysians everywhere in economy rice and chi char stalls explain the whistling harassment that I get everywhere I go in Spore hawker centers, coffee shops, food courts, malls etc? They gang up to bully me and they get pampered with mrt to and fro jb paid by ME taxpayers.
i believe you. you’re so sexy men are always whistling at you, especially low ses coolies from jiuhu. they have never seen such a beauty before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 186754
Fatt sounds very cantonese. What a betrayal to get Spore to pay mrt and then goodie give to hk.
Confirmed plus chop cantonese
IMG_3424.jpeg