• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210919_191415.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A friend brought these jelly mooncakes from Edmonton and gave to us. Thanks!

Tried the white one. Is agar agar with mango agar agar filling. Looks better than it tastes.

View attachment 123232

View attachment 123233
My wife and children have been offering me mooncakes. Bringing them up to my study, all nicely cut and presented. Some of these were given by clients, other were purchased. I rejected all. They just want me to die of diabetes so they can inherit my assets! I trust no one! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife and children have been offering me mooncakes. Bringing them up to my study, all nicely cut and presented. Some of these were given by clients, other were purchased. I rejected all. They just want me to die of diabetes so they can inherit my assets! I trust no one! :biggrin:

knn

Smlj assets ?
your unused GV and
unsed condoms ah? :biggrin:

btw you alrealee divorced them
how can they inherit ?