• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot be anymore clearer when I said that it was an insult to say what you are saying about guys. I do not wish to go beyond that.

You may be clear in what you said. But that does not mean that you are right and that others agree with what you said

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That doesn't give you the right to propagate your self-opinated insult.

This is a coffee shop. I say what I believe to be true. You can say what you believe to be true too.

It's up to the hearers whether to believe what we say.

If someone says nonsense, he/she makes a fool of himself/herself. He hurts himself and no one else

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think NS moulds SG guys' behaviours?

I think that presently, the SAF is a half-baked organization trying to please too many people at the same time.

What is the purpose of a military organization? A military organization is supposed to protect the country and it's assets, well in Singapore's case at least provide a semblance of resistance to would-be invaders.

Thus a military organization without willing and passionate members would be a farce.

Hence in answer to your question, I do not think NS molds young Singaporean men's character if they were unwillingly dragged there to serve, in the first place.

We would be better off with a professional army, strong, pragmatic and tough, devoid of all the fags at the top who have never fought a war in their lives and are there only because they received a free elite education (at the expense of the state) and for whom service in the military is a mere stepping stone to high positions in politics and the corporate world.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen a pic of Constance which resembles Jocelyn. In that pic, Constance was wearing a deep cleavage dress

song.jpg

Jocelyn's lookalike

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that presently, the SAF is a half-baked organization trying to please too many people at the same time.

What is the purpose of a military organization? A military organization is supposed to protect the country and it's assets, well in Singapore's case at least provide a semblance of resistance to would-be invaders.

Thus a military organization without willing and passionate members would be a farce.

Hence in answer to your question, I do not think NS molds young Singaporean men's character if they were unwillingly dragged there to serve, in the first place.

We would be better off with a professional army, strong, pragmatic and tough, devoid of all the fags at the top who have never fought a war in their lives and are there only because they received a free elite education (at the expense of the state) and for whom service in the military is a mere stepping stone to high positions in politics and the corporate world.

I agree with what you said.

But the pap has a different agenda to want to compel SG guys to do NS

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had high regards for GY...but I guess they are all the same..self serving.so yes, the pap must be voted out
I agree, PAP should be voted out because it is too stuck with its ideology to make any significant changes for the benefit of the majority of Singaporeans. But we are also faced with a lack of capable opposition party with systematic administration skills to take over the governing of our country. At least From the performance of our current opposition party in parliament, I doubt they are capable of governing us, we may end up in a mess though the original intention is for the good of the people. I see hope if we have more opposition candidates in the likes of NIcole Seah but one NS is not gonna do the trick. At present what we can do is only to express our dissatisfaction by voting in a few more opposition candidates, in the hope to get PAP to do a major rethink in their governing policies.

Last edited:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot be anymore clearer when I said that it was an insult to say what you are saying about guys. I do not wish to go beyond that.
Yes, It is an insult to guys and we rather not hear it but the reality is not far from it. An example our SG gals are climbing over the heads of our guys to get what they want and it is mostly our guys that always give in to our gals to avoid troubles.Our guys are NS-trained while our gals are not.

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, PAP should be voted out because it is too stuck with its ideology to make any significant changes for the benefit of the majority of Singaporeans. But we are also faced with a lack of capable opposition party with systematic administration skills to take over the governing of our country.

The 超级白 can go anytime. The administration of Singapore can continue to function because it is not the 超级白 that runs the administration of Singapore. It is the CIVIL SERVANTS that does the job that make Singapore ticks.

Should the next election return the current opposition into power, you can be very sure the 超级白 will be able to take on a very effective checking role in the parliament. No fear about the lack of governing skills. Simply put, just vote the opposition in and you get the best of both world.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 超级白 can go anytime. The administration of Singapore can continue to function because it is not the 超级白 that runs the administration of Singapore. It is the CIVIL SERVANTS that does the job that make Singapore ticks.Should the next election return the current opposition into power, you can be very sure the 超级白 will be able to take on a very effective checking role in the parliament. No fear about the lack of governing skills. Simply put, just vote the opposition in and you get the best of both world.
I am not sure. PAP has planted a lot of their cronies in MAS, HDB, LTA, PUB, Temasek, etc. I wonder how our current opposition party is gonna take control of these cronies to do their bidding if they had a majority win. They must breed a significant lot of their own people with the relevant administrative skills to be able to take over, then it would be effective. In corporate life, if you see a change of top leadership, the top man usually brings in his own people to replace the important heads in various departments.

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Jocelyn's lookalike

Wah lao eh - picture with cleavage like that also show (picture shows a woman over the hill desperate for attention - hope it doesn't reflect your friend). Don't wait too long before having babies, down's risk increase dramatically after age 30! Australia is a fantastic choice - at the very least the child will speak proper english

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An example our SG gals are climbing over the heads of our guys to get what they want and it is mostly our guys that always give in to our gals to avoid troubles.

I was at a shopping centre recently. Spotted a couple from a distance. The gal was pulling the ear of the guy as they walked. When they walked by me, it sounded like an interrogation process. Too bad I couldn't decipher anything as they weren't speaking English or Singlish. Guess the race? Hahahahaaaaa.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure. PAP has planted a lot of their cronies in MAS, HDB, LTA, PUB, Temasek, etc. I wonder how our current opposition party is gonna take control of these cronies to do their bidding if they had a majority win. They must breed a significant lot of their own people with the relevant administrative skills to be able to take over, then it would be effective.

That is easy. All these "cronies" are "cronies" because those ministers, minsters of states, parliamentary secretary etc evaluate them. With a new master coming in, they will become "cronies" of the new master. "Cronies" sure don't want bad evaluation for the next 5 years.

No worries about mass resignation either. Lots of these "cronies" are either serving their bonds or having too much commitments to just dare to walk away knowing full well they do not have private sector market value.

It may be interesting to see how organisations like the PA and Election Department would behave with their new masters.

So no worries, just vote for the opposition... any opposition and you get the best of both world.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, PAP should be voted out because it is too stuck with its ideology to make any significant changes for the benefit of the majority of Singaporeans. But we are also faced with a lack of capable opposition party with systematic administration skills to take over the governing of our country. At least From the performance of our current opposition party in parliament, I doubt they are capable of governing us, we may end up in a mess though the original intention is for the good of the people. I see hope if we have more opposition candidates in the likes of NIcole Seah but one NS is not gonna do the trick. At present what we can do is only to express our dissatisfaction by voting in a few more opposition candidates, in the hope to get PAP to do a major rethink in their governing policies.

The road to Rome starts with the first step. Singaporeans must recognise that the pap is leading Singapore down the wrong path. The Alternative candidates for GE 2011 are a decent lot. We have some excellent Alternative candidates, we have some good Alternative candidates and we have some average candidates. It's not wrong to vote for them.

I foresee more and better Singaporeans joining the Alternative Parties. My hope is that all Singaporeans can see through the pap and vote for these gallant Singaporeans who put themselves up as an alternative to the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, It is an insult to guys and we rather not hear it but the reality is not far from it. An example our SG gals are climbing over the heads of our guys to get what they want and it is mostly our guys that always give in to our gals to avoid troubles.Our guys are NS-trained while our gals are not.

why are NS trained guys so submissive?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 超级白 can go anytime. The administration of Singapore can continue to function because it is not the 超级白 that runs the administration of Singapore. It is the CIVIL SERVANTS that does the job that make Singapore ticks.

Should the next election return the current opposition into power, you can be very sure the 超级白 will be able to take on a very effective checking role in the parliament. No fear about the lack of governing skills. Simply put, just vote the opposition in and you get the best of both world.

Exactly. The civil service runs Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure. PAP has planted a lot of their cronies in MAS, HDB, LTA, PUB, Temasek, etc. I wonder how our current opposition party is gonna take control of these cronies to do their bidding if they had a majority win. They must breed a significant lot of their own people with the relevant administrative skills to be able to take over, then it would be effective. In corporate life, if you see a change of top leadership, the top man usually brings in his own people to replace the important heads in various departments.

the longer the pap remains in power, the more damage it will cause