• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao eh - picture with cleavage like that also show (picture shows a woman over the hill desperate for attention - hope it doesn't reflect your friend). Don't wait too long before having babies, down's risk increase dramatically after age 30! Australia is a fantastic choice - at the very least the child will speak proper english

I am focused on making babies

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at a shopping centre recently. Spotted a couple from a distance. The gal was pulling the ear of the guy as they walked. When they walked by me, it sounded like an interrogation process. Too bad I couldn't decipher anything as they weren't speaking English or Singlish. Guess the race? Hahahahaaaaa.

are they singaporeans?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is easy. All these "cronies" are "cronies" because those ministers, minsters of states, parliamentary secretary etc evaluate them. With a new master coming in, they will become "cronies" of the new master. "Cronies" sure don't want bad evaluation for the next 5 years.

No worries about mass resignation either. Lots of these "cronies" are either serving their bonds or having too much commitments to just dare to walk away knowing full well they do not have private sector market value.

It may be interesting to see how organisations like the PA and Election Department would behave with their new masters.

So no worries, just vote for the opposition... any opposition and you get the best of both world.

Totally agree with you. Dont worry...just vote with a clear conscience