• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got try different style or not? They say if woman on top will be baby boy, at bottom and behind is girl leh.

different styles is for romance and enjoyment.

for pregnancy, there is only one best style...man on top, gal below for deep penetration. better with pillow below her backside to allow the sperms to flow quickly and unimpeded into her womb for the trophy

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Singaporeans who want babies have opted to give birth in true 1st world countries like australia, NZ, UK, USA

It's not only Stinkie Chinks who can afford it are opting to give birth in OZ, NZ, UK, USA, and Canada. Plenty of wealthy PRChinks, Taiwanese, & Hongkees are doing the same.

Chinks, in general, still prefer to acquire Ang Moh passports if they have the chance. Drink Ang Moh branded soft drinks like Coca-Cola and Sprite. Smoke Ang Moh branded cigarettes like Marlboro and Benson & Hedges. Wear Ang Moh branded clothes like Armani, Versace, Gucci. Carry Ang Moh branded handbags like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Hermes. Fake their accents to American, British, and Australian accents. Eat at Ang Moh branded fast food restaurants like McDonald's and KFC. Dye their hairs to blond and brunette. Wear colored contact lenses to temporarily change their eye colors to blue, hazel, and green. Send their kids to OZ, NZ, USA, UK, Canada for university education. If they can afford it, prefer to drive Ang Moh cars like BMW and Mercedes instead of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cars.

This only proves that subconsciously in the minds of most Chinks, Ang Mohs are the best. Although most Chinks will never admit to it openly. But, actions speak louder than words.

Ang Mohs Are Indeed The Best.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree, but the sex of the baby is ultimately dependent on which sperm gains entry first, i.e. the one with the X or the one with the Y chromatid :p:p:p

ic...sex must be enjoyed and come naturally...the couple must not be too technically abt romance...let the feelings flow naturally..that's the way to enjoy each other's body

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not only Stinkie Chinks who can afford it are opting to give birth in OZ, NZ, UK, USA, and Canada. Plenty of wealthy PRChinks, Taiwanese, & Hongkees are doing the same.

Most parents think abt their children's future.

If I have children, I will migrate for their sake. the reason is, despite the pap's trumpeting, I see no future for Singapore

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the brain is the ultimate sex organ, it processes all those hormonal cocktail :smile::smile::smile:
as long as the girl can tickle my big head, she can handle the small one :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not so easy to tickle the big head unless she is the daughter or grand-daughter of Albert Winsemius. Incidentally there is a movie, a comedy, centred around the granddaughter of Albert Einstein. If you have not seen it you should.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so easy to tickle the big head unless she is the daughter or grand-daughter of Albert Winsemius. Incidentally there is a movie, a comedy, centred around the granddaughter of Albert Einstein. If you have not seen it you should.

hahahaha..good point.

But the brain can be tickled in many ways...visually, audibly, emotionally, physically, intellectually...

a good looking, sexy gal can easily arouse any hot blooded man and tickle his brain...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ic...sex must be enjoyed and come naturally...the couple must not be too technically abt romance...let the feelings flow naturally..that's the way to enjoy each other's body

You mean chuck the Kamasutra instruction manual one side and let small head take charge ?