• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just look at Woffles and Susan Lim. Aren't they the envy of many? Just need to forget about the little things.

unlike you, I dont envy Susan nor Woffles. On the contrary I see them as how tragic SG system is. They are greed personified. they dont show love, compassion, etc. It's cases like them and the pap leaders that I want my children out of SG . I dont want my children to be slaves of materialism and who lack soul and love in their walk here on earth. Have they forgotten the below Oath that Susan and Woffles swore to the Almighty, their parents and their teachers:

"
I SWEAR in the presence of the Almighty and before my family, my teachers and my peers that according to my ability and judgment I will keep this Oath and Stipulation.

WITH PURITY, HOLINESS AND BENEFICENCE I will pass my life and practice my art. Except for the prudent correction of an imminent danger, I will neither treat any patient nor carry out any research on any human being without the valid informed consent of the subject or the appropriate legal protector thereof, understanding that research must have as its purpose the furtherance of the health of that individual. Into whatever patient setting I enter, I will go for the benefit of the sick and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief or corruption and further from the seduction of any patient. "

You admire them..I dont

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree on the quality of life but it is because of the policy choices the Govt have taken with regard to housing and immigration. But I disagree with the issue of education. I have seen enough of the by-products of the Ozzie education.

what's wroing with aus education?

Tony tan was educated there. Which Aus educated Singaporean has failed you?

Dont over glorify NUS and NTU. I was from NUS and I know the lecturers, undergrads, post grads..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, Jocelyn is shits as well. Australian government has been trying to prevent from getting PR and "stay" overseas for too long. Their policy has been changed to reflect the "2 wives" situation you mentioned. So what does this tell you about this thread? :wink:

Why did u say Jocelyn is in shits?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, stop with the crap already. Your friend needs to stop blaming the PAP. It has nothing to do with them. She is just exploiting another country just like the countless number of FTs exploit our country. This is entirely about her ethics and morals, and I guess she is low on them. If she doesn't see any future in singapore, LEAVE THE FUCK NOW. Wait for what? Thousands of sinkies would gladly take an aussie PR and get lost from here if they can. If she is a true blood sinkie, why even apply for a PR from another country? U are not making any sense at all. She is just a traitor to her own country. One day, her husband will have another woman as a mistress and than she will wonder how can he be loyal to 2 women. All she has to do than is look at her own situation of 2 countries.

I dont know whether jocelyn is blaming the pap..but she has worked herself into a situation where she has the "best" of both worlds. Is it wrong for her to select the options she deems best?

why do u begrudge her?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
unlike you, I dont envy Susan nor Woffles. On the contrary I see them as how tragic SG system is. They are greed personified. they dont show love, compassion, etc. It's cases like them and the pap leaders that I want my children out of SG .

But the rest of the world is no different. For every Woffles case in Singapore, there is a similar case in Australia.. or NZ.. or anywhere else in the world, where weath and privilege have been used to milk or pervert the system.

There are articles such as this one in the Herald on an almost weekly basis.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/news/article.cfm?c_id=466&objectid=10829421

Humans are the same everywhere in the world.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, I'm gathering material for a TV-series/movie. I'm sure Hollywood would be interested in it. Its been a fun thread so far. But you are right, I find it pointless as hell that the circular arguments just don't go anywhere. Perhaps that is why she is destined to remain in red dot.

I do not know whether you were referring to Jocelyn or me when you said "Perhaps that is why she is destined to remain in red dot".

Although I can speak for Jocelyn but I know enough of her plans for her baby and I agree with what she is gg to do.

If you are referring to me, I just want to say that I love SG and do a high quality of life now. I choose not to migrate and it is not because I am stuck. But once I hv a baby, I will migrate for the baby's sake. So what u think of me is wrong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humans are the same everywhere in the world.

So u agree that what the pap, susan and woffles do are not right?

I disagree with your above statement... every country is different. If I have children, I wld rather they grow up in a country with caring values not money values

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did u say Jocelyn is in shits?

Pass that link to Jocelyn, essentially, in order to renew her PRship, she needs to show that she has stayed a full year in aussieland in the last year and a total of 2-3 years in the last 5 years.

what's wroing with aus education?

Tony tan was educated there. Which Aus educated Singaporean has failed you?

Dont over glorify NUS and NTU. I was from NUS and I know the lecturers, undergrads, post grads..

Don't forget Mah Boh Tan as well. I'm from the same uni. :wink:

Hahahaha....u aspire to be a caucasian?

This thread just got even weirder with an unborn joclelyn baby coming in.

I do not know whether you were referring to Jocelyn or me when you said "Perhaps that is why she is destined to remain in red dot".

Although I can speak for Jocelyn but I know enough of her plans for her baby and I agree with what she is gg to do.

If you are referring to me, I just want to say that I love SG and do a high quality of life now. I choose not to migrate and it is not because I am stuck. But once I hv a baby, I will migrate for the baby's sake. So what u think of me is wrong

So, "if" you have a baby you would migrate for the kids sake?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, "if" you have a baby you would migrate for the kids sake?

if u have seen some of my earlier threads, I hv already said that before.

I am absolutely certain now that I will migrate if I hv children. and i am not alone in this. I have convinced many of my friends to do likewise. Obviously Jocelyn is doing the same thing albeit a little differnt because she is aus PR already

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok..MBT was a disaster..so TT is one and MBT...that do not make aus education worse than SG's
They should have paid me to handle the situation instead. I would have done a better job.

some serious discussions tempered with some humourous comments like newbie's make the tone light and good
Indeed, more material for the telemovie.

if u have seen some of my earlier threads, I hv already said that before.

I am absolutely certain now that I will migrate if I hv children. and i am not alone in this. I have convinced many of my friends to do likewise. Obviously Jocelyn is doing the same thing albeit a little differnt because she is aus PR already
Jocelyn did the right thing to have the Aust PR/Citizenship before returning. You should have aimed for the same thing as well.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jocelyn did the right thing to have the Aust PR/Citizenship before returning. You should have aimed for the same thing as well.

Maybe I love SG too much not to have considered migrating earlier...

But it is no issue..I am blessed to have that option anytime I want unlike so many other singaporeans

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I always suspect that you are some rich "tai tai" in Singapore, sitting in front of the computer screen visiting SBF and ranting. How many LV bags do you have? kate Spate? GUCCI?

Maybe I love SG too much not to have considered migrating earlier...

But it is no issue..I am blessed to have that option anytime I want unlike so many other singaporeans