• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I am gonna be the newborn Aussie baby of Jocelyn in November 2012 and my name will be Newbie2012. See you guys and gals soon in Singapore. :biggrin:

Attachments

• newbie.jpg
    newbie.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, even before I am born, I was already zapped "unfairly". Wonder I will be able to make it safety to Oz Land this November. Kind "doctors", please save me......not much life energy left in me already.:o

Attachments

• zapped.jpg
    zapped.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0714.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, even before I am born, I was already zapped "unfairly". Wonder I will be able to make it safety to Oz Land this November. Kind "doctors", please save me......not much life energy left in me already.:o

You are certainly no newbie as i have been trolling u for months and will continue to do so. Kind "doctors" can up your points for now but will zap u again whenever u expose your tail. :rolleyes:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are certainly no newbie as i have been trolling u for months and will continue to do so. Kind "doctors" can up your points for now but will zap u again whenever u expose your tail. :rolleyes:

You certainly does not have enough power to zap me 2 points; don't take the blame for some powerful souls who does not know how to weld their power with care that others bestowed on them. :smile: ......just like the PRC guy who doesn't know how to control his powerful Ferrari on Singapore road; they shall join him soon and sadly together with a few innocent victims.:eek:

BTW, shouldn't you be zapping people base on the content of one's post instead of one's name? A name is just a name, if your mother named you "boy boy" does it means you won't become a man? I don't have a choice; I can't change my name unless I clone myself, which I will never do.

Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You certainly does not have enough power to zap me 2 points; don't take the blame for some powerful souls who does not know how to weld the power with care that others bestowed on him. :smile: ......just like the PRC guys who doesn't know how to control his powerful Ferrari on Singapore road; he shall join him soon.:cool:

See? Newbie2012 knows how the rep points system work. Another thing is that he does selective pasting. He should also show the "ups" that he received from his clones/cronies. Doesn't matter whether i "take the blame" or "on behalf" because the lao jiaos here know it's the same asshole. :rolleyes:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Newbie2012 knows how the rep points system work. Another thing is that he does selective pasting. He should also show the "ups" that he received from his clones/cronies. Doesn't matter whether i "take the blame" or "on behalf" because the lao jiaos here know it's the same asshole. :rolleyes:

Your assumption is baseless, it does not take long to find out how the reputation points works by asking around. And I don't see a need to show the ups here because it is not in the right context of my post.

I guess most likely it is your clones that are zapping me. :p

Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your assumption is baseless, it does not take long to find out how the reputation points works by asking around.

It's easy to dig into your postings to see what u have posted. You reminded me of moniker RafflesTiger, another politics turned emigration troll that retired his clone after he got exposed. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I see... so it is RafflesTiger that is getting me into trouble. Thanks for the info; I will check on his posts to see how you could have mistaken me as his clone.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see... so it is RafflesTiger that is getting me into trouble. Thanks for the info; I will check on his posts to see how you could have mistaken me as his clone.

Clone or no clone is not important as it can be from the same person under different clones. It's the contents of the postings that matters. :biggrin:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clone or no clone is not important as it can be from the same person under different clones. It's the contents of the postings that matters. :biggrin:

I did a brief search on RafflesTiger postings, and he seemed to be anti-WP and supporter of SDP. I can't understand how you could have find my positings to be of the same type as him. I am anti-PAP for the recent few years of their performance under LHL, I am not anti-WP nor anti-SDP. I am curious how you draw your conclusions. Looks like you haven't really take a serious look at my postings and jumped to baseless conclusion. Anyway, don't waste your time monitoring me; I am just me and I have no other characters in this forum.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did a brief search on RafflesTiger postings, and he seemed to be anti-WP and supporter of SDP. I can't understand how you could have find my positings to be of the same type as him. I am anti-PAP for the recent few years of their performance under LHL, I am not anti-WP nor anti-SDP. I am curious how you draw your conclusions. Looks like you haven't really take a serious look at my postings and jumped to baseless conclusion. Anyway, don't waste your time monitoring me; I am just me and I have no other characters in this forum.

Don't shift to RafflesTiger. I am only interested in your post contents and i zapped u because of that. Nothing to do with RafflesTiger. The only thing u have in common with RT is begging for rep points. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find you very shallow indeed. I never beg for points; you just failed to understand the humor in my above postings. Don't just read messages literally or else in the end you will end up in a mistaken world of yours.

Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find you very shallow indeed. I never beg for points; you just failed to understand the humor in my above postings. Don't read messages literally or else in the end you will end up in a mistaken world of yours.

It is not important to me how others think of me as in cyberspace. What matters to me is that i continue to troll and expose clowns at both emigrations folders. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is okay for you to continuing trolling and have a few a clone characters to do your work; just try to do it right and not go around like a headless fly.....very irritating you know. :smile:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Sacrastic,

I am now more pinkier than before and my heart is beating in perfect rhythm in Jocelyn's womb. And I would like to tell you I am being very SACRASTIC about it, more than your name is. :rolleyes: Many thanks to being empowered greatly by eatshitndie and two unsung heros/heroine. :smile:

BTW, I am saying the above in good sense of humor, if you follow. :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, I'm gathering material for a TV-series/movie. I'm sure Hollywood would be interested in it. Its been a fun thread so far. But you are right, I find it pointless as hell that the circular arguments just don't go anywhere. Perhaps that is why she is destined to remain in red dot.

good morning. just woke up.

yes. she's leading us on a grand world tour, from jocelyn's womb to oz, back to sg, to gynae, to her own womb, to hubby, to her not conceiving, back to hubby, back to gynae, to hokkaido, to two couples, four people, to alan, to onsen, to foursome in a hot spring, to tsunami, to jap atrocities, back to sg, to the pappies, blame pap, back to oz, and somewhere along the way there's genting, back to hokkaido, to oz again, and then in an anti climax, it's back to square one in sg. "sg is my home. blame the pap." wtf is the message?

i connect the dots, and it seems the main message is blame bush and the pap. :biggrin:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Sacrastic,

I am now more pinkier than before and my heart is beating in perfect rhythm in Jocelyn's womb. And I would like to tell you I am being very SACRASTIC about it, more than your name is. :rolleyes: Many thanks to being empowered greatly by eatshitndie and two unsung heros/heroine. :smile:

BTW, I am saying the above in good sense of humor, if you follow. :smile:

Sure. Let u bask in your pool of semen for a few days while i take care of other trolls hehe :rolleyes:

Last edited: