• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moving to China for good

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are health blunders in any country.. the most notable is the mad cow disease.. it is whether countries want to make it a political ad or not... china is a much better place with its fair share of good, bad, ugly...

hahaha

what comforting words to describe a country where people can disappear suddenly and there is no laws to protect the average citizen.

Anyway, Singaporeans are used to this kind of treatment. What can I say. Just abuse the Confucious values and suddenly, like morphine, the numbness dulls the pains.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That red symbol with the middle finger up is immoral to me. Have you seen me posting this symbol anywhere else. My goodness, you are rude! :eek:

Clean your hands first before replying.

O gosh!! i am so sorry....i do not know animals like you deserve to be treated so differently...dun act like a fucking sheep, u label all chinese girls as fit-for-concubine, and can be fuck ard like animals...do u think that red symbol shld be shaft right into ur ass??
My goodness, animals like u are asking to be treated differently?? what kind of world are u living in??
i think one is not enough....:oIo: :oIo:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need legs up. Just lift up your ass.

In this modern age of high morals. There is a possibility that parents are gays.

If you don't mind. Both of them will want to join in.

ur parents are gay??? my goodness...no wander u behave like dogs that fuck ard on the streets...o my o my....i am speaking to a child of a fucking gay parent.....u shld be staying in India..there shld be a place for u...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur parents are gay??? my goodness...no wander u behave like dogs that fuck ard:cool: on the streets...o my o my....i am speaking to a child of a fucking gay parent.....u shld be staying in India:cool:..there shld be a place for u...

I thought we are having an intellectual discussion about moral values.
To be degenerated to such immoral discussion just show that humans are basically hypocrites, and racists.

My point proven. I am going for confessions. :-D

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought we are having an intellectual discussion about moral values.
To be degenerated to such immoral discussion just show that humans are basically hypocrites, and racists.

My point proven. I am going for confessions. :-D

talk moral to immoral pp is like talking to cow, do they understand??? if you already labeled female as potential sex toys, what is there to discuss ??

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk moral to immoral pp is like talking to cow, do they understand??? if you already labeled female as potential sex toys, what is there to discuss ??

What is meat to one is poison to another. Moral is subjective judgement. Please find a better word to use than moral.

5000 years of Chinese history, how many involve concubines? :cool:

Cow eat Moo...tan?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is meat to one is poison to another. Moral is subjective judgement. Please find a better word to use than moral.

Cow eat Moo...tan?

wrong...moral is DEFINITELY not a subjective judgment, moral is a value, is something that tells u from right from wrong, is derive from religion, from the society and the culture...etc...stealing is definitely morally wrong, at the point during the decision of whether u want to steal or not, your moral value kicks in to tell u that it is wrong...is only after u commited the crime, then the judgement is on you....
concubines was practised by the old days,when there were existence of emperors and warlords.... how can u compare that to modern society now?? use a better example..... i dun see how cool is that??? unless u r still dreaming of going back to the olden days....
When you already pass the judgement that all females are sex toys, then you are morally wrong and mentally instable..you moral values are eaten by dogs..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong...moral is DEFINITELY not a subjective judgment, moral is a value, is something that tells u from right from wrong, is derive from religion, from the society and the culture...etc...stealing is definitely morally wrong, at the point during the decision of whether u want to steal or not, your moral value kicks in to tell u that it is wrong...is only after u commited the crime, then the judgement is on you....

Moral may be a value. But the question is whether is it an absolute value or a relative value. Also, is it possible to see moral as a kind of unique and universally identifiable property.

Your idea of moral value is more like the moral philosophy defined by the thinking of Immanuel Kant (1724-1804).

Taking an example of stealing. You said that it is "absolutely" wrong. But a lot of people also think further before deciding whether is it right or wrong. To steal from a tyrant king to feed a starving family - is that right?

How do you define stealing. archaeologist taking Egyptian mummy from Egypt to US. Is that stealing?
Underpaying a staff, is that stealing labour from the staff.

concubines was practised by the old days,when there were existence of emperors and warlords.... how can u compare that to modern society now?? use a better example..... i dun see how cool is that??? unless u r still dreaming of going back to the olden days....
You really need to open up your eyes and see the world without rosy filters.

Slavery and concubines are still present in modern society. Just that the names have changed. In some western societies, having a live-in maid with employment conditions like Singapore's is considered a bond servant, no difference from a temporary slavery. Eg Will you want your daughter to become a maid in Singapore?

Keeping a mistress - still common among the well-to-do.

I would rather use the term, Acceptablility.

If you want to do business in China, you will be faced with the moral dilemma.

Last edited:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cow eat Moo...tan?
do you think , kiling innocent .stealing,, cheating..lieing are all conditional..according to your logic...
NEDDY....please search your soul..is there anything missing?????????

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think , kiling innocent .stealing,, cheating..lieing are all conditional..according to your logic...

In the real world, there are a lot of other nasty nasty stuff. In fact, there is no limits to what we can do.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Humans decide what are acceptable to them.
If you accept cheating, you get cheaters. Eg There is weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Is that liar ever caught? No. Why? Because, it is going to affect a whole lot of people and these people, after leaving the Bush administration, are headhunted to high-paying jobs.

In this global financial crisis, why isn't the big liar, Paulson, getting away with putting AIG as a scapegoat but internally, we know that he was saving Goldman Sachs, his former employer. Also, isn't it morally wrong to get up loans for NINJAS? What are the loan providers thinking? Commission to feed the family.

Burma, China and North Korea have killed lots of innocent, but Singapore still do business with them.

Where is the moral values in all these cases.

Singapore employers believe that they are giving maids a better life through modern day slavery. Consider all the Singaporeans who think about themselves when migrating/going overseas to work. These maids got no choice .... They live in the employer house, got no employment protection for the miserable pay that they are getting.

Modern day concubines. If the rich think that they are giving these women a better life ....

Please search your soul.

Open your eyes to see the REAL world. In case you do not know. ONE billion people go to bed hungry/starving every single day.

What if one of them is caught stealing food to eat?

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what progress are we talking about when officials representing Communist Party can forced a weak girl into performing "special services". For heaven's sake, This is only one SINGLE incident that was release to the media, God knows how many victims has already been harm in this manner...

a weak girl ?

Maybe CCP member just want a new girl. He must be very unlucky. Otherwise, there are a lot of others that need no force. And even young ones do not even give a second thought to opening their legs. Just make sure they are not the ones opening your wallets. hahaha :cool:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
For heaven's sake, This is only one SINGLE incident that was release to the media, God knows how many victims has already been harm in this manner...[/B]
Dun just look things at the face value, you may be doing great in China, but dun blinding adore them and start throwing blind darts at Singapore.

Dont talk cock, she was paid for her services

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans decide what are acceptable to them.
If you accept cheating, you get cheaters. Eg There is weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Is that liar ever caught? No. Why? Because, it is going to affect a whole lot of people and these people, after leaving the Bush administration, are headhunted to high-paying jobs.

In this global financial crisis, why isn't the big liar, Paulson, getting away with putting AIG as a scapegoat but internally, we know that he was saving Goldman Sachs, his former employer. Also, isn't it morally wrong to get up loans for NINJAS? What are the loan providers thinking? Commission to feed the family.

Burma, China and North Korea have killed lots of innocent, but Singapore still do business with them.

Where is the moral values in all these cases.

Singapore employers believe that they are giving maids a better life through modern day slavery. Consider all the Singaporeans who think about themselves when migrating/going overseas to work. These maids got no choice .... They live in the employer house, got no employment protection for the miserable pay that they are getting.

Modern day concubines. If the rich think that they are giving these women a better life ....

Please search your soul.

Open your eyes to see the REAL world. In case you do not know. ONE billion people go to bed hungry/starving every single day.

What if one of them is caught stealing food to eat?
DO NOT BE CONFUSED WITH HUMAN BEGAVIOR AND MORALITY.........
WHAT SOME HUMAN DID..DO NOT NEGATE THE ETERNAL TRUTH OF MORALITY....IF NOT WE DONT HAVE THE GREAT RELIGIONS THAT GUIDED HEMANITIES FOR THE PAST MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS..........
like if you see a shadows...then you doubt the exixtence of the light....shadow is there becouse something is blocking the light..NOT THE LIGHT HAS VANISHED....human err..and creates a lot of trouble and agony...but the ETERNAL TRUTH OF MORALITY IS THERE........IT IS THE MORAL FABRIC OF THE COSMOS THAT MAINTAIN THE ORDER....CREATING HEAVENS AND HELLS...DEVILS AND DEITIES..MAN AND GHOUST..SAINT AND BEAST..........LIGHT VERSE SHADOWS........
do not doubt the truth..my dear friend.....face it and you shall be saved........

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
a weak girl ?

Maybe CCP member just want a new girl. He must be very unlucky. Otherwise, there are a lot of others that need no force. And even young ones do not even give a second thought to opening their legs. Just make sure they are not the ones opening your wallets. hahaha :cool:

what a myopic view....a young girl might open her legs for celebrity, not to old fuck and faggort like you...u think they are blind like u??
read the papers....what kind of things the chnese govt cant do? they can shoot to kill any protestors..what are timid girls? force them into submission by threat is what they do best....
your myopic view and the views on weaker sex really make me want to puke..but is ok, views from a faggort from a faggort parents are worthless and deserve to be stone,...haha

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a myopic view....a young girl might open her legs for celebrity, not to old fuck and faggort like you...u think they are blind like u??
read the papers....what kind of things the chnese govt cant do? they can shoot to kill any protestors..what are timid girls? force them into submission by threat is what they do best....
your myopic view and the views on weaker sex really make me want to puke..but is ok, views from a faggort from a faggort parents are worthless and deserve to be stone,...haha

Cool down John .... you are rude.

China is cracking down on corruption for its 60th anniversary of the founding of the commies - but when you have corruption from the bottom up. This effort will be in vain.

Currently, the Chinese are stimulating the economy by giving away money, 95% to the state-own enterprises. Guess what are these enterprises doing with the money?

It is nice to know that China is doing away with execution with bullet (and billed to the victim family) They are more advanced now - lethal injections.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DO NOT BE CONFUSED WITH HUMAN BEGAVIOR AND MORALITY.........
WHAT SOME HUMAN DID..DO NOT NEGATE THE ETERNAL TRUTH OF MORALITY....IF NOT WE DONT HAVE THE GREAT RELIGIONS THAT GUIDED HEMANITIES FOR THE PAST MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS..........
like if you see a shadows...then you doubt the exixtence of the light....shadow is there becouse something is blocking the light..NOT THE LIGHT HAS VANISHED....human err..and creates a lot of trouble and agony...but the ETERNAL TRUTH OF MORALITY IS THERE........IT IS THE MORAL FABRIC OF THE COSMOS THAT MAINTAIN THE ORDER....CREATING HEAVENS AND HELLS...DEVILS AND DEITIES..MAN AND GHOUST..SAINT AND BEAST..........LIGHT VERSE SHADOWS........
do not doubt the truth..my dear friend.....face it and you shall be saved........

Perhaps I have confuse behaviour with morality. It led from the belief that behaviour is driven by morality. A common belief

Never have civilisation before this century have forsaken God and the religions.

Never have humankind experienced such moral panic. Are we heading for End Time?
God's judgment against the conflict-ridden and corrupt world is close at hand.

lusty21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

This is a very big mistake to begin with. Never have the idea of importing stuff from China & sell here. Our market is too small. Go do some market research, import something niche to China. If you can earn just 0.01 RMB from ervery chinese there will make you a multimillionaire. Btw, they have a population of 1.4 billion.

Hi Bro

Have the same sentiment as you. I believe China is a huge retail market to tap into. I myself is looking into importing some foodstuff into China. I am currently looking for food manufacturers to work with. Any brothers out there who has good food prooducts and who wants look for China distributor do PM me. I am stationed in the Chinese province of 100mil in population.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHINA IS JUST LIKE ONE BIG GEYLANG

EVERYDAY POK ONE MEI MEIS...knn, ONE LIFETIME ALSO NO FINISH...

DIU HO JINX GOR CHAO HAI!