• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marco Polo was impressed by Hokkien BIG ships. Another honorable FACT of Hokkiens achievements

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
here here. are you diagnosed yet with alzheimers?

song preceded yuan. how could marco polo's travel account have been verified by sunken ships during song dynasty when he only started his voyage with his dad and uncle in 1271 at the time when mongols (yuan) under kublai khan started their sextermination campaign against the song? in fact, kublai khan became first yuan emperor of china in 1271. and it would take marco several months, if not years, to reach the yuan capital by land. their voyage at sea was only a small part of their total journey towards china, primarily in the mediterranean. 69% of their journey to china were by land. on their way back to venice in 1295, kublai khan allowed them to travel by sea from south china sea to indian ocean. by then, song was long gone. song song gao jurong. your fake news and bullshit history know no bounds.
View attachment 53055
Hey the sunken ship that was recovered was Song Dynasty ship was as per the news I posted. And that’s what was said in the news tallied to the Marco Polo travel account description of China ships. You are the one that anyhow linked the two to conclude I said Marco Polo visited China in Song.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is troubling. Our @ginfreely is not only misrepresenting events of recent years and the present, but also history. Her preception of reality and fact is severely warped. I pity those who have to deal with her on a daily basis, she's certainly not a fun person to be around.

No it’s ccb people with ccb mouth ccb pointing fingers that think you are god condeming a virgin as a slut that is misrepresenting my history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't wait for the day when she has to appear in court. she likes to sue this sue that. hope she goes to court and gets shamed or berated by judge for her fake and false accounts. cum cum sue sue.

No I never even thought of complaining to SIA on LJ Mccully and KT latha last time, let alone report police or sue. I was ignorant of sexual harassment and my rights but now than I am aware, no more am I going to let you ccb people with ccb mouth get away without returning insults as you fully deserved.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMDK!!!! Lol :biggrin:

That’s true because they bother to venture out of their country, broaden their mind, learn about other people culture and practices and adopt them like learning from Marco Polo travel account on monggols and their practice of conquering land from natives.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s true because they bother to venture out of their country, broaden their mind, learn about other people culture and practices and adopt them like learning from Marco Polo travel account on monggols and their practice of conquering land from natives.

Ya people Columbus read Marco Polo travel account can end up inspired and conquering America. Why Chinese under monggol rule never learnt a thing?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You backside itchy bawa looking for to chat wif you izzit. Lol :biggrin:

I got better company...hahaha ... Bye :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
廖军令介绍,“华光礁1号”是我国首次发现的六层船壳板的古船,印证了马可波罗在游记中对“刺桐港建造3层到6层重板结构的远洋海船”的真实性。目前,在我国领海考古发掘的三艘宋代沉船,都是福船。
This is the exact paragraph proving what I said word for word. Chinese traitor dogs snakes crocodiles instead of being grateful for people doing charity to educate them, turned around to cast aspersions on me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You backside itchy bawa looking for to chat wif you izzit. Lol :biggrin:

I got better company...hahaha ... Bye :biggrin:
tenor-1.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya people Columbus read Marco Polo travel account can end up inspired and conquering America. Why Chinese under monggol rule never learnt a thing?
Actually not that chinese learnt nothing from monggol rule but Ming emperor only learnt how to do bad things to fellow chinese but never learnt how to do bad things to OTHERS. Angmoh the best indeed from USA to Russia all learnt from monggol how to snatch lands from OTHERS. Isn’t it?