• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marco Polo was impressed by Hokkien BIG ships. Another honorable FACT of Hokkiens achievements

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It goes to show that no matter what I do and to what level I show the proof of what I said. Ccb people with ccb mouth can and will find something to falsely accuse me a liar or slut or whatever out of hot air.
I can be talking anti pap stuff like what I did last time, or talk mudland news or talk history or science or whatever and ccb 贱货can twist to flirting. It goes to show the problem lies with such ccb people with ccb mouth ccb pointing fingers. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
杨育锥说,“华光礁1号”是福船,福船是指福建建造的海船。“水密隔舱,鱼鳞搭接,多重船板”,这三项是福船的标志技术,这是古代中国人海上远洋货船的核心安全保障。本次复原的“华光礁1号”,船长22.43米,有13个水密隔舱,有鱼鳞搭接和重板技艺,采用进口木材,整艘船要耗用木材约160立方米。该船由武汉理工大学设计。

廖军令介绍,“华光礁1号”是我国首次发现的六层船壳板的古船,印证了马可波罗在游记中对“刺桐港建造3层到6层重板结构的远洋海船”的真实性。目前,在我国领海考古发掘的三艘宋代沉船,都是福船。
Only two paragraphs of news that I highlighted with source. Nothing is unclear and nothing is obscure and yet ccb people with ccb mouth can ignore the news and falsely accuse me out of hot air and then when pointed out just blame it on fake news when it’s nothing fake about the sunken ships and how they verified Marco Polo account of how big, great and grand Hokkien ships are. That’s how evil and horrible humans are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It goes to show that no matter what I do and to what level I show the proof of what I said. Ccb people with ccb mouth can and will find something to falsely accuse me a liar or slut or whatever out of hot air.
And this is the essence of all the evil shit that happened to me in life. Just because I don’t act subservient or por ccb people to make them like me, ccb people with ccb mouth think they are entitled to bully me with all kinds of false accusations and think they are so smart and clever to do so. That’s how evil and horrible humans are.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif